How to make "whistle tips"

  • Thread starter Thread starter spike10h
  • 27 comments
  • 26,117 views
Messages
461
United States
O H I O
Messages
Killtron86
Im sure that almost everyone here has heard of whistle tips from ebaums world. I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to make one. Not because I think they're cool, I just want to annoy the hell out of my town.:trouble:
 
Hmm... Then this thread ought to get closed quick... not to mention I think they are illegal?
 
The whistles go wooo. You should be up makin brefus and the whistles wake ya up.
 
Its kinda like an alarmclock! People here have those, and they aren't nearly as loud as they're making it out to be.
 
gotta have the WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO :D
 
Is it just me, or did the guy veer into the wrong lane, then back on the correct side, only to blow through a stop sign?

As far as the question goes, I say make metal molds of the Nerf whistlers, and put them in the muffler.
 
:rolleyes: Oh that idiot... I've seen that vid... Yeah, there not illegal yet. Well I hope you all get into some sort of trouble. Maybe do something else like grow up. :odd:
 
Whistles go Wooo...


woowoo.gif
 
I wonder if he knows he's being made fun of all over the internet...
 
i knew bubb rubb would be associated with this.

CAN I GET A WOO WOOOOO!
 
i think she was stoned........you see when the car almost crashed?
 
Bubb_Rubb__WOO_WOOOOO.jpg


heh.....i love corel
 
The guys in that vid were thick, it's goes woooo woooo, lol. It's like an alarm clock, it goes wooooooooo.
 
Iz juss fo' dekorashun!
 
I remember seeing the video when it first came out.

<3 Bubb Rubb
 
THAS ONLY IN THE MOWNIN, YOU POST TO BE UP COOKIN BREKFAST
 
Originally posted by spike10h
Im sure that almost everyone here has heard of whistle tips from ebaums world. I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to make one. Not because I think they're cool, I just want to annoy the hell out of my town.:trouble:
It's a peice of metal welded inside the exhaust tip, thats all. I'm not sure how the metal should be shaped, though. I would imagine it would have to be round, inclined at an angle, and have a hole in it. If you have a welder, you could play around with a tube and a peice of metal, using a U-clamp to attach it to the exaust tip, until you get the right angle and shape before actually modifying your exhaust.
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Hmm... Then this thread ought to get closed quick... not to mention I think they are illegal?

Keep your lips off the moderators asses.




:p
 
:lol: (no offense moderators) I don't give a **** what the moderators think. I'm telling my opinion as well as telling you all to grow up and get a life.
 
Imagine using several solenoids to make the whistle various frequencies.

Whoooweeeewhohhoohoowheeehwaaooowhaaooo.

:lol:
 
:lol: some of the exhausts equipped on some cars are just as bad :lol: I'll stick with my flowmasters.
 
I can't imagine it'll be too long until those are banned... I've heard some loud exhausts before, but never anything that's made to be as annoying as possible like that.
 
Here is a little graphical representation for you. A small aluminium or steel (depending on how the exhaust is made) rectangle with a hole in the center of it is welded in the exhaust pipe. More then likely after the muffler.
 
Back