How to save settings in arcade mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hugov8racing
  • 5 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
6
In arcade mode my settings are all lost after closing the game. Is this normal? Or ist there a special way to save them?
 
What exact settings are you talking about? I think all settings will reset, but I don't know for sure. :)
 
After you've finished racing in arcade mode back out to the main menu, press START and then save there, that way next time you're on the game your settings should be there. Don't just shut down the PS3 or close the game while you're still in arcade mode as I don't think it saves anything while in arcade mode.
 
Auto Save is forced on us at certain parts of the game, & then doesn't even come on at all in other parts. Yet more evidence of PD's thoughtless game design. It should automatically save at all points throughout the game, & we should also have the option of turning Auto Save off in the main menu, like we had in GT4.
 
Back