How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can anyone post a GT3 100% save or a GT4 prolouge with all licences complete or a GT4 with all licences complete and nothing else for PS3(all in PAL system)? I know that these saves are hard to find but i'd really appreciate one because i hate doing the licences.
Thanx big time in advance!
PS: the GT3 save in the first post didn't work for me, the GT4 didnt recognise it:(

No problem at all, i have a GT4 All gold Licenses on day 16 110,000 credits and the cars from the gold licenses.

now if i can only find myself the GT3 save lol i basically want the same thing just GT3.

Last edited:
Here is a PAL GT3 save I (eventually) managed to make. Activated All Golds with ARMax and had to use a stop time on one test of each license to get gold to obtain the car. Day 9, the 6 cars but only normal starting money though (only 18K). Hope that will do...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=INABNCBL

I'm having a problem with the MGS4 save and game data
downloaded to desktop
right clicked file and clicked "extract here"
when I do that I get a folder BLUS30109G48510DF8 (for the game save)
in the folder there are several files including the save icon but none of the extensions are .PSV
if I click on the original file and open it with winrar I get the same folder, what am I supposed to be putting in PS3/EXPORT/PSV?

Steele Obsidian I think I assumed that you wanted a PAL save as you referred to a PAL post. Did you want a save for the US version of the game? I have that plus a US PS2 and Codebreaker so I can easily do it (sensible codes permitting).

Sorry about the double post, I don't think I am with it yet this morning!!

You asked what to put in the PSV folder. I said that the BLUS30109G48510DF8 (and its contents of course) should go in there.

I have uploaded a US GT3 save with the licenses complete and the 6 license cars in the garage. I also included two "hidden" (but complete) cars in the save. The Porsche 911 GT3 (996) and the Diablo JGTC (this is only available normally in the Japanese version of GT3). There are just over 30,000 credits available...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0YR397P

I have uploaded a US GT3 save with the licenses complete and the 6 license cars in the garage. I also included two "hidden" (but complete) cars in the save. The Porsche 911 GT3 (996) and the Diablo JGTC (this is only available normally in the Japanese version of GT3). There are just over 30,000 credits available...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0YR397P

In the first post already...

PS2 - Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec w/ Hybrid Vehicles (Diablo JGTC Race Car & Porsche 911) Added 2/18/2007 Contributed By: opendriver19a

Got anything else?

It's explained in detail in the first post. It's SAVEDATA folder in a PS3 folder.

first page
"How To Download A Compressed (ZIP, RAR) Game Save" Example!

Download a game save file from the list of game saves below and save it to "My Downloads" on your computer, or where you want to save it that you can remember later. Go to where you saved it and right click the file and choose "Extract Here" from the list. The new file that gets added to your list is now uncompressed but needs to open in WinRAR Archiver to unlock it, if that particular file was compressed with WinRAR. Note: Some files are compressed with Zip, so choose that program to 'unlock' the file if needed. When WinRAR Archiver opens up, it should list the now uncompressed file. If the file reads "PS3" then you need to open it all the way to a file the PS3 can read, which should be a "BASLUS-(a bunch of numbers).PSV" file. This is the file in its raw form. It now can be moved to a storage device in a "PSV" folder, which needs to be in an "EXPORT" folder, which needs to be in a "PS3" folder. If it is not stored precisely in this location, the PS3 wont be able to read it and might display it as a "Corrupt File" which you wont be able to download to your PS3 HDD

I don't see anything about a "SAVEDATA" folder, it only mentions the EXPORT/PSV folders. I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I just want to make sure I'm reading it right so I don't have any issues next time :) After trying it laid out like that paragraph states, I used the SAVEDATA folder that my ps3 had created on my flash drive when I formatted it and it worked.

I don't see anything about a "SAVEDATA" folder, it only mentions the EXPORT/PSV folders. I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I just want to make sure I'm reading it right so I don't have any issues next time :) After trying it laid out like that paragraph states, I used the SAVEDATA folder that my ps3 had created on my flash drive when I formatted it and it worked.

He-he, I think it's time for a thicker pair of glasses... :) :sly:

MEMORY CARD DEVICE AND YOUR PC: DOWNLOADING Here's how to download game saves from the internet and place them on your Virtual Memory Card. Download the game save to your computer. UnZip it (Use the program that compressed the file to UnZip it) if it is zipped. (Most files below use WinRAR so use WinRAR Archiver.) Move or copy the un-Zipped (uncompressed) file to your USB 2.0 Flash Drive or other device in the proper location. But, make sure it's also "Unlocked" before transferring. Yes, some game saves are "locked" even after uncompressing, so make sure to use the program that first compressed the file to unlock it. If it's a "PSV" (PS or PS2) file, you must save it in the correct location. Save it in the folder labeled "PSV" which is found in the folder labeled "EXPORT" which is found in the folder labeled "PS3". If it's not saved precisely in this location, with all CAPITAL letters as I've written them, your PS3 wont be able to read it. Make sure to save PS3 game saves to the "SAVEDATA" folder found in the folder labeled "PS3" or they too wont show up on your PS3. Next, safely remove the USB Flash Drive from your PC and insert it into your PS3. Go to either "Game Save Utility" for PS/PS2 game saves or "Saved Data Utility" for PS3 game saves. Select the "USB Device" and push the X button. You should see PS/PS2 game saves exactly as they would appear on a real PS2 memory card. Choose a game save and push the Triangle button. Choose "Copy" and copy it to your virtual PS2 memory card. Done. You can now load that game save from your PS3 when you play that particular game.

You should read the entire thread. You might learn something useful. 👍

I have a Tourist Trophy US version save with everything completed.
All gold on licenses, all races finished in first.
And all challenge races are completed for all bikes, for every colour possible (yes that took awhile -.- ).

Would anyone be interested? I could post it.

I have a Tourist Trophy US version save with everything completed.
All gold on licenses, all races finished in first.
And all challenge races are completed for all bikes, for every colour possible (yes that took awhile -.- ).

Would anyone be interested? I could post it.

You don't really need to ask. Just post it up anyway, and I'll provide a link to it from the very first post. Notice the links on the first post for an idea on what info I need about the save. 👍

Have you checked these saves for Syphon Filter. I can convert to PS3 format without a problem.

Steele Obsidian I think I assumed that you wanted a PAL save as you referred to a PAL post. Did you want a save for the US version of the game? I have that plus a US PS2 and Codebreaker so I can easily do it (sensible codes permitting).

Sorry about the double post, I don't think I am with it yet this morning!!

I needed the US version, its not a problem ive been playing GT 2 in the mean time lol so yes i do need the US version.

That is the version of GT3 I created the starter save for. It is in reply #348. I did throw in the 911 and Diablo as they are unavailable in the full game.

Does anyone have a JPN GT3 gamesave with all the cars and the hidden Porsche?..... I guess I cant use the US one on the front page can I.

Thanks

No you can't, you are limited by where your game and ps3 is made for.

PSOne(NTSC) - Chrono Trigger
I got up to chapter 19 and all characters are at least level 32 and up. Chrono Trigger is a fantastic video game, I wonder why no one uploaded a save file for it yet.

The save file is attached below.

Attachments

• BASLUS-013632D3030303031.PSV
    8.1 KB · Views: 93
That is the version of GT3 I created the starter save for. It is in reply #348. I did throw in the 911 and Diablo as they are unavailable in the full game.

It was EXACTLY what i needed. and the extras were an added bonus! tyvm tyvm tyvm!!! hehe *is a happy camper* If anyone needs anything let me know i may be able to help!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back