How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a MGS3: Subsistence PAL (European save) with Stealth and all Camos I've been looking for a while a cannot find the save. Any help would be great.

Im looking for a PAL GT1 gamesave in .psv format. ive searched high n low n can't find anything but .gme files. can nyone help?

Midnight Club Los Angeles 100% Career Completion (PAL) plus the Deal made with Karol for all free purchases of vehicles and parts.

Various cars and bikes with various upgrades, don't like them sell them and buy new stuff for free, simple.

Attachments

• BESLES-537176472.PSV
    143.8 KB · Views: 25
Just discovered this thread... well let´s say I like to try Dragonistics MC save :D
... what is a .psv file ... and what do I need to do to use it ???

Last edited:
Should all be in the opening post, I haven't read it all because I was uploading not downloading. I assume you download it, copy it to USB device compatible with PS3, and copy it from there.

no it isn't, i read during the OP that if i attach straight to my post, compression is not needed.

You're right, it isn't coming up the same size on my PS3, i dont know if it will work, but I'm not making any attempts to fix it i'll just edit my post out if it doesn't work.

You're right, it isn't coming up the same size on my PS3, i dont know if it will work, but I'm not making any attempts to fix it i'll just edit my post out if it doesn't work.

Well, doesn't work for me, original save is about 630kb and this one is 140kb... so unless someone explains what to do with a PSV file, I have no idea?

LOL how did you make it anyway - a standard game save has 4 files, none of it is a PSV though ???

Yes I unerstand this... but what to do with it?
My PS3 doesn't recognize it.

Does the file have .psv at the end of it when it's in your flash drive? If so, it's a PS2 or PS1 game save. If your PS3 doesn't recognize it, it may mean you have a PS3 that is not compatible with PS2 or PS1 game saves. Not all PS3 game consoles will play PS2 or PS1 game titles.

If it doesn't have .psv at the end of the file, it's not a .psv file, but a file compressed by some program. You have to look at the last letters of the file and figure out what program was used to compress it and use that program to uncompress AND unlock it. Using 'whatever' software to uncompress the file wont work. At least, not usually.

If that's not it, re-read the ENTIRE first post. Your answer is in there somewhere.

^^ Thanks for clearing this up, I really didn't know what a .psv is...
question remains why a PS3 game save is posted in a format for PS1 / PS2 ??? :)
All PS3 modells read PS1 games btw 👍

Last edited:
^^ Thanks for clearing this up, I really didn't know what a .psv is...
question remains why a PS3 game save is posted in a format for PS1 / PS2 ??? :)
All PS3 modells read PS1 games btw 👍
What region is your PS3?

That isn't the problem then. Just checking.

Hehe, no, but I think I know what´s the problem. It seems this is a PS one or 2 gamesave( hence the .PSV), so it won´t work for a PS3 game.
Just is this sad or funny, I yet have to decide...

Well I downloaded ps3 saves from other places before and got PSVs which didn't work :lol:.

Don't know what else to do so I give up.

I DID upload the straight game save (career 100% it said), i can't zip things on my old computer.

You can compress them but that does no good really when the amount of time you have to spend to get them to the PS3. You can also upload them as a attachment here.

I uploaded straight with no compression into an attachment in an earlier post, it just didn't work as I'm told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back