How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone got a 100% GT2 (PAL) game save, for PS3 on a virtual memory card?

I have a save here.
It's not exaxtly 100% ..

This brings up the question , why do you want a 100% complete game save?

MadMax

Does anyone have a savegame for Ferrari Challenge on PS3? Iv been searching all over the net and I can't find one. 15 minute races are incredibly frustrating. When you hit a glitch on the track and have to restart all races in the championship again...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but in lieu of creating a new thread I shall put to you this question:

My PS3 is a mere 40gb and I expect a few more PS3 games on the way these holidays and there is no way I will have room to accompany existing saves and those the new games will require (and I do NOT want to delete existing saves). Short of upgrading my HDD or getting a new PS3, am I able to:

a) Run games off the existing saves on to an external HDD (assuming I've transferred the save files from the PS3 to the external HDD and deleted them off the PS3 beforehand)? Or can I only run saves that have been uploaded onto the PS3 before playing the game?

b) Will uploading saves from an external device such as a HDD void my ability to earn trophies/disable other features?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but in lieu of creating a new thread I shall put to you this question:
This would be better in PS3 General Discussion, but mainly because the game saves aren't your issue.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63832&page=647

I'll explain.

My PS3 is a mere 40gb and I expect a few more PS3 games on the way these holidays and there is no way I will have room to accompany existing saves and those the new games will require (and I do NOT want to delete existing saves). Short of upgrading my HDD or getting a new PS3, am I able to:
Game saves are only taking up, at most, a few megabytes per file. Most are only Kilobytes in size. Your focus on game saves is misplaced.

What you need to worry about is Game Data files. These can be up to 5GB in size off of a plain install and much larger with DLC add-ons (My Rock Band file is 13GB). For games without DLC add-ons you can delete those without losing your save file. They are under different menus in the Game section of the XMB. You can delete Game Data with DLC, but you will have to redownload all of that at a later date to get it back, so I would save those for desperate times. With non DLC games you only need to go through the game installation process and any updates again.

PSN games can also have game data deleted without affecting saves, but you will have to redownload it to play it again.

In short, the best way to free up space is to just delete game data. Your game saves will remain untouched unless you delete them and barely take up enough space to be an issue.

a) Run games off the existing saves on to an external HDD (assuming I've transferred the save files from the PS3 to the external HDD and deleted them off the PS3 beforehand)? Or can I only run saves that have been uploaded onto the PS3 before playing the game?
You cannot run game saves or game data off of an external device. It must be on the internal HDD. So, you would have to copy the files back and forth, assuming the game data or game save will allow you to copy it off.

b) Will uploading saves from an external device such as a HDD void my ability to earn trophies/disable other features?
If it is your save that matches your system then it shouldn't make a difference. However, some games lock the save file, some won't let you earn trophies if the save file isn't originally linked to your system, and some won't let you earn trophies that are on the save file but will let you earn them if you do the act to earn them.

Ahh, yes, game data is what I meant rather. Thanks for the reply.

Ahh, yes, game data is what I meant rather. Thanks for the reply.

Anyone got Gran Turismo HD concept on their Download list on PSN , PM me and maybe we can do trade , i really want to play it like sooooo bad :)

If anyone has a spare code for KZ3 beta I would like to have it, thanks 👍
I just need something to play with all this waiting for GT5 :)

Hi

Does anybody have save game for Ferrari The Race Experience (UK PAL) with all the cars bought and tracks unlocked.

Thanks in advance

arj-206

I've done some looking around lately, mainly in hoping to find a GT3 A-spec (NTSC) save with all licenses at least completed (all Gold would be one really huge plus) - mainly because after the A-License, it's been killing me. Any regulars here have such a save, possibly?

I've done some looking around lately, mainly in hoping to find a GT3 A-spec (NTSC) save with all licenses at least completed (all Gold would be one really huge plus) - mainly because after the A-License, it's been killing me. Any regulars here have such a save, possibly?

Read the entire first post.

Read the entire first post.
Apologies; I should've specified that I was looking for one with only the licenses completed; every game save I've seen has been loaded up with tons of cars and a high completion percentage. That includes checking the sites linked (which, by the way, ps3gamesaves.net appears to be nonexistent now).

Last edited:
Okay, I'm not sure which one of these is the 100% one (I know one of them is, though), as I couldn't fine my copy of Underground 2, so I put up both of them.

Attachments

• BASLUS-210654C4F47414E.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 143
  • BASLUS-21065544F524E41444F.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 119
Hello all gamers I once had a 55% complete on chapter 5 for final fantasy x-2. but my game disk is broken and freezes on a chapter on there. I used to have all items as well.
that was on my ps2 save, I never did complete the 5 star bevelle underground mission on 99 floors or something.

I really badly need a chapter 5 100% or 95% complete save, with all items and grids.
Thanks.
FFX-2 AND FFX LOVER
SARAH :)

Hi all :) I've had a look for a 100% Supercar Challenge (pal) save here, but haven't spotted one

Is there one here, and if so would somone be kind enough to point me in the right direction for it?

Thanks in advance 👍

i am still having trouble with my ps3.. i copied the save game gt5 to my harddrive..it says how many hours was played , how much money they have and all that. but when i start the game , it is a new game .. dont know what else to do ? you dont need it to be jailbroken do you ?? ryan3413@yahoo.com ...

ryan3413
i am still having trouble with my ps3.. i copied the save game gt5 to my harddrive..it says how many hours was played , how much money they have and all that. but when i start the game , it is a new game .. dont know what else to do ? you dont need it to be jailbroken do you ?? ryan3413@yahoo.com ...

GT5 game saves cannot be shared. It can only be used by the PSN ID that created it.

I really suggest waiting until this network situation is resolved. It probably has no affect, but you never know.

We have 3 PS3's in our family, 2 under one roof. I can copy my save to an SD Card or USB drive and then use it on my account on my daughter's PS3, with no problem.

Being that the save is locked to the PSN ID, when I tries to use it for my GTP acct., it gave me the message and then created a brand new game save. Fortunately, my
GTP acct doesn't have much on it.

I'm wondering if anyone has a download to the NTSC - Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater game save with the stealth camo? I thought I saw it but that was susbsistence which kind of makes me regret buying this original version sometimes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back