How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.filefront.com/14410349/GRANTURISMO4Gamedata.cbs

GrumpEone has graciously given me his now 982 car GT4 garage. Could someone please convert this to a PS3 friendly file? It is NTSC and in Codebreaker format (.cbs). Please put the converted file in a directory path of PS3\EXPORT\PSV\data file, zip it, and upload it to FileFront, MegaUpload, or whatever file hosting site of your choosing.

As a reference, here is GrumpEone's original thread. NTSC Gran Turismo 4 - 840 Car Garage - Includes Black Beauties I will post a link to the converted file to his thread to share it with others here on GTPlanet.

Thanks for your help SL.

Chronos, I would have to say no. There is no information about the file. I suggest not downloading it. If you're looking for a gamesave right now, there is one at the beginning of this thread. Make sure you read the instructions pertaining to unzipping it and using a dir. path of PS3\EXPORT\PSV\data file. The PS3 is very specific. Do not put it in the SAVEDATA file, that is ONLY for PS3 data.

Last edited:
Its supposed to be all cars, NA version in PS3 form. I wouldn't of posted some random file for you to try but no worries.

Its supposed to be all cars, NA version in PS3 form. I wouldn't of posted some random file for you to try but no worries.

That's cool. How deep is 'all of the cars'? I ask because, I found a save on GameFaqs that says it has all of the cars, but in reality there are only about 300. I'm still confused about the descriptions of say, 500 cars in arcade, 500 cars in garage, or just 500 cars. Is there any difference in these?

Could someone please post the link for this on the front page so others can find it if they are looking for it?

"GrumpEone has expanded his garage to 982 cars!

http://www.filefront.com/14419149/GT...-GrumpEone.rar

This is a "PS3 Friendly" NTSC GT4 gamesave archived in a .rar format, which needs to be extracted; right click to "extract"." Copied from the GT4 board.

Could someone please post the link for this on the front page so others can find it if they are looking for it?

"GrumpEone has expanded his garage to 982 cars!

http://www.filefront.com/14419149/GT...-GrumpEone.rar

This is a "PS3 Friendly" NTSC GT4 gamesave archived in a .rar format, which needs to be extracted; right click to "extract"." Copied from the GT4 board.

Since I'm the thread starter, I'm the one to post it in the first post. However, I need some specific details that make this a 'unique' GT4 game save. Like, what cars, percent completed, gold License trophies, etc.

Also, you must 'clean up your language' a bit. It cannot be a 'PS3 Friendly' (downloadable via PS3) version, but a 'PS3 Compatible' version of the game save. To be more clear...

"PS3 Friendly" = PS3 Compatible Game Save Downloadable Via PS3

"PS3 Compatible" = Compressed/Uncompressed PS3 Usable Format Game Save

I can post both in the first post to make sure there's no more confusion.

Not sure if anyone still checks this thread but I was wondering if anyone has a game save for GT4 with all missions done, and all licenses gold for the PlayStation 3 NTSC format.

I've been replaying the game in anticipation for Gran Turismo 5 and after getting to 92.3% complete have realized that these are the two things in the game that are just beyond my skill level.

I'm not really interested in a 100% save and would prefer the lowest percent possible with these two things accomplished, if anyone has a save similar to this I would be extremely appreciative.

P.S. I have looked for a save like this on many sites, and while I found a similar one at gamefaqs, it was a European .max file, and I lack the intelligence and equipment to convert it to a usable save. If anyone else knows how the file is at http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/save/561066.html

I've been working on one ever since I had to delete my Licence Test Complete save off my PS3 because it became afflicted with the Driving Mission Bug for no reason. Progress isn't too fast, but if I get it done I will post it here.

Thank a lot. That's useful.
But I have created a GameFace few hours ago and when I try to download it it says that it can't find any GameFace..
After I've created the GameFace I pressed "Save" couple of times.
Can you please help me sort that thing?
Thanks in advance!

If you aren't interested in a 100% save, I can upload the I had for you, but none of the driving missions are complete.

While I am not interested in 100% save, Driving missions are my main interest. I appreciate the offer, however I am mainly looking for a save with just driving missions done, and hopefully all licenses gold.

I was wondering is it possible to download PS3 game and play it using an external hard drive?
And if so.... How?
Or is it possible to back up a game to your PS3 or external hard drive and it still be playable?

I was wondering is it possible to download PS3 game and play it using an external hard drive?
And if so.... How?
Or is it possible to back up a game to your PS3 or external hard drive and it still be playable?
In short, no. Games will only play from the internal hard drive. You can backup your entire hard drive, but it will be in a compressed file and individual parts cannot be accessed.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A 100% COMPLETE Yu-gi-oh capsule monster coliseum
PSV SAVE PLZ I REALLY NEED 1 THANKS ALOT EVERYONE

Is there any way I can get a GT3 save game for the ps3? I'm interested in the Racing side and the cars and not bothered about the rally or drifting so much, a bit of cash would be good too.

Not sure if I would have to convert an old ps2 save game or not but if I could get a ps3 one all ready to go it would be really appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

does anyone have clear data for wild arms alter code f, must be in .psv format it would be greatly appreciated if you found it for me

Please Help!!! Does anybody have the saves for WET ps3?? I have completed the game but never saved anything and now I will have to start from the very beginning! Please Help!!!

If any one has Need For Speed Most Wanted game save for the ps3(all cars, ect.) (using ps2 disk) I'd Like it very much and if u could email it to *removed email address*.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wall370 and welcome to :gtplanet:
Now that your first post here has been approved, your Private Messaging function should become available. Use this to pass on your email address to anyone that has the save you require. It's not a great idea to throw your address out in public unless you happen to like being a target for tonnes of unsolicited spam & junk emails. ;) I've removed your address from your post above.
Also please, post according to our Acceptable Use Policy, lazy "txt" speak such as "u" instead of "you" is forbidden here.

Thanks, and have fun settling in. 👍

Not sure if anyone is really monitoring this thread any longer since I didn't see any recent game additions to the list, but I figured screw it might as well ask this...

Does anyone know if Midnight Club: Los Angeles (NA) or Red Dead Redemption (NA) are game save share locked and if not does anyone have a "PS3 friendly" save for either/both that is 100% or close to it? A response would be appreciated whatever the answer may be.

Thanx,
DjCrazee

Not sure if anyone is really monitoring this thread any longer since I didn't see any recent game additions to the list, but I figured screw it might as well ask this...

Does anyone know if Midnight Club: Los Angeles (NA) or Red Dead Redemption (NA) are game save share locked and if not does anyone have a "PS3 friendly" save for either/both that is 100% or close to it? A response would be appreciated whatever the answer may be.

Thanx,
DjCrazee

Yeah, I monitor this thread from time-to-time, since I started it, but this thread may be pointless now that game sharing is pretty much useless.

I do have a 'completed' game of Red Dead, but not 100%. I have most of the costumes, but not all. The story and all four challenges are 100% complete and may be a huge spoiler. I have all the guns, weapons, accessories, 6 pardon letters and plenty of money ($20,000+) if you want to try it. Might not work, though. Just let me know.

But, it's not "PS3 Friendly", though. No PS3 file is, that I know of. That means you have to download it to a PC and open it from compression and then send it to your PS3 via a USB drive, or something similar.

Having trouble with Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe game save, I found a perfect game save with all the kombo challenges complete but for some reason it won't unlock the trophies which is probably because its someone else game save, but what I would like to know is if there is away to cut past this or if its not even possible. Please get back to me, email me at colin.redfern@hotmail.co.uk if you know the answer to this and could help me

Thanks

Colin

Having trouble with Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe game save, I found a perfect game save with all the kombo challenges complete but for some reason it won't unlock the trophies which is probably because its someone else game save, but what I would like to know is if there is away to cut past this or if its not even possible. Please get back to me, email me at colin.redfern@hotmail.co.uk if you know the answer to this and could help me

Thanks

Colin
Game saves with certain actions already completed usually will not unlock the trophies. Trophies typically unlock when you perform the action.

By the way, trophy cheating? Bad form.

I'm looking for both GT1 and GT2 PAL saves with all cars at the least, and if possible 100% completion on them. Main reason for this is my inability to find a proper converter for GameFAQs' save files.

I could have sworn it was possible to convert PAL saves. Hm. Looks like I need to do some testing.

In any case, a Bing search made me find an website asking basically for the same thing you are, which linked to a thread on GTP with a PAL GT and GT2 save uploaded by Famine. I don't know exactly what they have in them, but you could probably shoot Famine a PM about them an he might be able to tell you. In the meantime, I'm going to tinker around with the various programs on my computer to see if I can get one of those Gamefaqs saves converted to PAL.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a savegame for FFVII that is right after Junon in Disc 1 for some reason my screen goes dark and I can hear the music fine but no picture when I try to enter Junon.

Does anyone have a 100% Japanese GT5 Prologue (NTSC-J) game save?

I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back