How to spend my next wad of credits.... opinions welcomed

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 35 comments
Sorry to revive this old thread..... I never bought the Miura or any other high flyer...... decided to get some more VGTs and finish my Gr. 1 collection off instead.
Back up to about 18 million now and am wondering if any of your opinions have changed now that the D-Type Jaguar is in the mix??

The D Type looks lovely, but it's Group X so I'm still planning to get the Miura first as it's N class and more useful in GT League as a result. However, the D Type has leapfrogged the Aston Martin to be the next intended big buy.

At least till the next update anyway... :lol:

Sorry to revive this old thread..... I never bought the Miura or any other high flyer...... decided to get some more VGTs and finish my Gr. 1 collection off instead.
Back up to about 18 million now and am wondering if any of your opinions have changed now that the D-Type Jaguar is in the mix??
I would wait until the next update, supposedly on the 27th , but if you don't want to wait, the D-type'54 would be my vote.👍

The D Type looks lovely, but it's Group X so I'm still planning to get the Miura first as it's N class and more useful in GT League as a result. However, the D Type has leapfrogged the Aston Martin to be the next intended big buy.

At least till the next update anyway... :lol:

Good point - not too sure about the D's looks..... that massive fin looks, er, awkward! But, it was supposed to be a heck of a car for its time.

I would wait until the next update, supposedly on the 27th , but if you don't want to wait, the D-type'54 would be my vote.👍

Good plan, it's not like I desperately need one! if I hit 20 million and have to start spending before, I might opt for the Red Bull (big version) which I still don't have (so have not entered any of those races yet) while waiting for the update.

This is a good thread. I’m in a similar spot at $18.5 mil. I have the 330, XJ13, Miura, and 250 GT. Which $15-20 mil credit car next? Do I go for the Ford and knock one of the remaining two $20mils off? Is the D-Type any good? I’m partial to Shelby too. Any recommendations?

Latest Posts

Back