Y yakapo Messages 190 Nov 25, 2010 #1 This might be a silly question, but how do I know which cars are premium at the dealer? I like to play the in car view.
This might be a silly question, but how do I know which cars are premium at the dealer? I like to play the in car view.
T toombzie Messages 33 Nov 25, 2010 #2 My understanding is if it is in the Dealership it is a premium car. Used cars are all standard with no interior view.
My understanding is if it is in the Dealership it is a premium car. Used cars are all standard with no interior view.
Gejost Messages 437 Nov 25, 2010 #3 All cars at the Dealership are premium, all used ones are Standard cars.
opelgt1969 Premium Messages 2,307 Bristol,Va USA Messages opelgt1969 Nov 25, 2010 #4 yakapo This might be a silly question, but how do I know which cars are premium at the dealer? I like to play the in car view. Click to expand... I think "New Cars" are all premium and "Used Cars" are standard.
yakapo This might be a silly question, but how do I know which cars are premium at the dealer? I like to play the in car view. Click to expand... I think "New Cars" are all premium and "Used Cars" are standard.
Y yakapo Messages 190 Nov 25, 2010 #5 Yes all the used cars are standard but the large majority of new cars are standard as well. Remember only 200 or so are premium.
Yes all the used cars are standard but the large majority of new cars are standard as well. Remember only 200 or so are premium.
R r2nyGT5 Messages 605 Nov 25, 2010 #6 yakapo Yes all the used cars are standard but the large majority of new cars are standard as well. Remember only 200 or so are premium. Click to expand... no, all cars in dealership are premiums regardless of year all cars in used are standard regardless of year
yakapo Yes all the used cars are standard but the large majority of new cars are standard as well. Remember only 200 or so are premium. Click to expand... no, all cars in dealership are premiums regardless of year all cars in used are standard regardless of year
C crea Messages 91 Messages evilgloomy Nov 25, 2010 #7 there are only a handful of new cars that are standard, those are the cars that were new to GT PSP the rest are just GT4 cars
there are only a handful of new cars that are standard, those are the cars that were new to GT PSP the rest are just GT4 cars
MidianGTX Messages 1,282 Messages MidianGTX Nov 25, 2010 #8 crea there are only a handful of new cars that are standard, those are the cars that were new to GT PSP the rest are just GT4 cars Click to expand... GT4 cars are standard cars too. 800~ standard and 200~ premium.
crea there are only a handful of new cars that are standard, those are the cars that were new to GT PSP the rest are just GT4 cars Click to expand... GT4 cars are standard cars too. 800~ standard and 200~ premium.
miatafreak Messages 38 Messages miatafreak Nov 25, 2010 #9 No. The new car dealership is 90 percent premium, but you can still find a few standards. Check out the 91 Miata for example. The used car dealership is mostly standard, but every once and a while a premium car will show up.
No. The new car dealership is 90 percent premium, but you can still find a few standards. Check out the 91 Miata for example. The used car dealership is mostly standard, but every once and a while a premium car will show up.
Barbol Messages 264 Messages GTP_Barbol Nov 25, 2010 #10 There is not premium cars for classics japanese races? (and others classics)