C Cartman58 Messages 42 Messages Cartman058 Jan 27, 2011 #1 I keep seeing people trade car tickets, however I'm unsure how to even do this. I've got a level 17 and 21 that are in my car delivery place, but if I accept it will give me the car. How do I trade the ticket? Thanks.
I keep seeing people trade car tickets, however I'm unsure how to even do this. I've got a level 17 and 21 that are in my car delivery place, but if I accept it will give me the car. How do I trade the ticket? Thanks.
Sandy106 Messages 644 Messages Sandy106 // Frosty207 Jan 27, 2011 #2 Go to the "items" folder over on the bottom left, it should be in there. Hit triangle to bring up the menu and select give to friend.
Go to the "items" folder over on the bottom left, it should be in there. Hit triangle to bring up the menu and select give to friend.