How to tune MR2 AW11?

• Thread starter 666RACER
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
KaidoRacer666
The MR2 MK1 is super twitchy for me, especially as the PP are raised.
I understand in real life they are like it too but how should I tune it to make it easier to handle through S-bends and high speed corners etc?

Thanks.

To me it feels just like they do in real life. Do you mean twitchy as in steering response or another way?

Thanks for replying.

I am using just the standard PS3 controller so that may be why but yes I'm talking about steering response as well as snap oversteer. I may also need more practice though.. but still I can drive my R32 much better but I'd love to conquer the MR2 as it's my favourite car.

Im using a DS3 too. The snap oversteer is the nature of the car. That just takes getting used to. I would suggest trying to adjust the controller sensitivity in the driving options menu.

Thanks, will give it a shot.
Been practising more and I can control it better but still seems unpredictable. Flying down the Matterhorn I never know what to expect lol.

Take it from someone who has owned both a MKII Mr2 and a MR2 Spyder. Neither car is anywhere near as unstable on the road or a track as they are in this game.

Back