How to upload pics to here

baggiemad
dcrane2011
Sorry its a very basic question :crazy:

i have a photobucket account, can anyone tell me how to upload my storefront pics onto here

Sorry its a very basic question :crazy:

i have a photobucket account, can anyone tell me how to upload my storefront pics onto here

I prefer Flickr, at least it's not annoying where some people see the real pic instead of the frog in ice picture

still struggling, i have uploaded my photo to my flickr account, but there is no url link to post it to here. i have right clicked on the photo etc
what am i doing wrong?

Right click to view the photo in your preferred size, then right click again to view image, then copy the url of the image.

post it here and put [i m g]INSERT URL HERE[/ i m g] Take the spaces out and it will post the image

test

[img]

there is no option to view image bud

there all the various sizes across the top of image, , medium 500 is already selected, when i right click on photo , just the usual windows option box comes up, not flick r one (if that makes sense!)

thanks for ur help

i have uploaded and selected the size i want (medium) but i have no option once i have viewed photo to use the html to upload to forza forum.

it says under the picture

"Looking for the HTML code and photo file link? Check out this FAQ. "

is the photo copyrighted somehow?
even tho its one of mine

any help appreciated!

ok has worked in photobucket but stil struggling in flick r which hosts clearer pictures

have looked at your guidefor flickr, everything is fine up to

"OK so now we're into the harder part, getting this single image from Flickr onto a forum, so we need to right click the image again, this will bring up some options and we're looking for View Image"

i right click on the picture but am not getting those options as shown.

not sure why?

Back