How to Use Any Steering Wheel with PlayStation 4

Do you think i should buy this Adapter from here? https://blog.gimx.fr/product/gimx-adapter/
I'm too lazy to do DIY work. :P

Yes, you can buy that adapter. Keep in mind you will still need to calibrate your inputs and set up your axis' so they are linear. Particularly if you are using a custom setup. That isnt too bad to do though, the info is available and people like myself are here to help. The purchased adapter takes most of the DIY out of it.

That popped up on my FB feed yesterday as a suggested post. Too pricey for me to justify with the G27. Will put that money towards a new wheel.
If it can do Xbox One and PS4 from a single simple adapter then it has value for those wanting to go multiplatform without needing to swap out any wheel bits between the two consoles.

Awaiting reviews with interest.

If it can do Xbox One and PS4 from a single simple adapter then it has value for those wanting to go multiplatform without needing to swap out any wheel bits between the two consoles.

This^^

I've already got a T500rs and PS4 so the price of another wheel, and the hassle of changing everything over on my rig each time has always been the deciding factor in me not buying an Xbox. If the reviews are good, then for the price of a little over 2 cartons of beer it would be a well justified purchase for me.

I absolutely despise Windows 10, so going the PC route is out for me.

I don't disagree with this, I don't necessarily disagree with the price either. It's just at that price it's too much for me to justify just to get my G27 to work in till I get a better wheel ( which I'm waiting to move homes first). Now if an OSW would work with this then it may be worth it to me as I'm seriously eyeing up that wheel for when move.

My Cronus Max stopped working.

It powers, and I can load the preset 1 that used to work on my g27. However, it shuts off after 10 minutes and the wheel stops working. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I tried re-setting it up on PC, but still have the same issue.

Back