How to use B-Spec?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goku 20
  • 15 comments
  • 2,495 views
why they remove it ?
 
It's planned in a future update supposedly.

EDIT: Got the jump on two people. Bow to me.
 
Yes, it is planned as a future update.
Check out the Gran Turismo website for derails in future updates.
Edit: Tree'd
 
@Mr Evil @Ptone Yes, they said it will come back in a future update- probably January, but just a guess

edit- double tree'd
 
In Gt4 B-spec was good it went backwards in GT5. I couldn't care less if they had it in GT6, anyway if I want B-spec mode I just let my 7 year old take the controls.
 
Last edited:
GT4 B-Spec is what gave us the 'Race Director' fix. As well, it had a few more bells and whistles (or at least some that worked better than GT5.)
It also helped that one had Bob to grind out the money bringing in the Minolta that could be resold.
No B-Spec right now means that those who would have used the AI to grind cannot do that right away. No B-Spec grinding = more micro-transactions.

But B-Spec will eventually appear, hopefully for those who like to play Crew Chief, sooner than later.
 
Last edited:
B-spec Bob went bye bye.
 
thanks for the comments everyone, I didn't find out it is scheduled to come back in a later update along with that the course generater which I can't wait for.
 
Back