How Well Do You Know GT Sport's Circuits? Try Our Tricky Track Quiz!

Kudos to GTP, because this made me lol:
If it turns up as DLC, I'm claiming it :D

Glad you guys have been enjoying this. The first quiz seemed to grab your interest, so we've been planning a few more. As my job here is pretty much cars, we're going to expand the quizzes into the real world in a few weeks too.

If it turns up as DLC, I'm claiming it :D

Glad you guys have been enjoying this. The first quiz seemed to grab your interest, so we've been planning a few more. As my job here is pretty much cars, we're going to expand the quizzes into the real world in a few weeks too.
I want one about the cars soooooo bad please.

At Bathurst there's six and they seem to be a fictional F15/16 hybrid (although I'm sure someone can identify them), while at Le Mans it's eight Dassault Alpha Jets of the Patrouille de France.

I chose Bathurst because of the Red, White, and Blue from the rear of the jets that are on the Aussie flag.

I only got 14 after 3750 sport races, clearly I drive too fast. I even got Interlagos wrong which I've been racing on all week. Too busy avoiding dive bombs to notice kerb colors :lol:

I got that one right, it looks like the last left hander but the fence looks too close to the track. Anyone know which corner it is??

I got that one right, it looks like the last left hander but the fence looks too close to the track. Anyone know which corner it is??
Edit: Actually it's Bico de Pato, or Turn 10, looking back on the track. Turn 8 was my original location, but it didn't work.

14/20
Jets got me, and some of them were sheer guesses.

Can't wait to drive the latest 0 HP, 4 wheel steering addition to the Gran Turismo garage ;)

Got 16 out of 20. Some are tricky hard as two lucky got correct lol....

Attachments

• 0B4CB97B-B6F3-4983-A1A6-19B4A1BF0E26.png
    0B4CB97B-B6F3-4983-A1A6-19B4A1BF0E26.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 17
I got 17 out of 20. The ones I got wrong was the jets, suzuka Le Mans style start and logs at Colorado Springs track.

18 of 20. The 6 planes and the Nürburgring GP pattern were too difficult for me. Some of those images I was really lucky. The ones from Sainte-Croix I was able to guess because of the purple flowers :lol:

Pah, easy (almost got killed by those pesky jets though)
gtp.png
Searching out for any old random bit of scenery is the secret strategy to those Top 10 times and FIA wins. I wouldn't expect you plebs to know that :sly::lol:

I only got 14 after 3750 sport races, clearly I drive too fast. I even got Interlagos wrong which I've been racing on all week. Too busy avoiding dive bombs to notice kerb colors :lol:
I bombed this test, did not even look at the results... maybe got 50%... honestly don't know...
Too many make-believe/fantasy tracks to even make me interested...
It's like asking which "My Little Pony" was... well... anything... really... what's the point?
Kinda like, hey, I had a dream last night, and, in my dream guess how long it had been since I trimmed my toe-nails... ??
Who gives a bee-jumpins right...

18/20, Suzuka’s Le Mans pits and the Bathurst planes got me (don’t think I’ve ever driven that track with the planes on).

There were a few that kinda threw curveballs, I legitimately had no cue which track had the GTS billboard, only got the answer cuz there was one option with the correct track on the poster. Would’ve gotten Interlagos wrong too if I didn’t see the giant blue... thing... up on the horizon (no clue what it is and I’ve never bothered to look it up, but it catches my eye every time I drive past it). I don’t think I’ve ever looked closely at DT’s kerbing, I legitimately thought it would be just about anywhere else, really thought I was gonna be wrong when I picked it. Likewise, the question about worn track surface I swore was Maggiore, but it wasn’t an option.

Almost all the Croix-answer clue images I got immediately just by noticing the lavender... except for the trash cans, the giveaway there was the trash cans.

Latest Posts

Back