How Well Do You Know GT Sport's Circuits? Try Our Tricky Track Quiz!

One of these is a trick question ("you won't believe which one!" etc., etc.) and one will doubtless show up in the memes thread before much longer.

Beginning to think folks at GTP have too much time on their hands. May need to use that time to do more quizzes.

Screenshot_20180812-170008.png

It has come to my attention that I am not observant enough. 12 out of 20.

Haven't actually played GT Sport in about two months but still got 9, which I'm quite happy about.

16/20

Struggled with the jets. What are the differences between the ones seen at Monza/Le Mans/Bathurst? Couldn't think of it off the top of my head and the sky sure ain't helping me.

You need a better quiz.

13 out of 20.... The issue is I have never played GT Sport.
Maybe you require a quiz where you are given the answers, instead of multiple choice. Or maybe not even given multiple choice at all

20/20, the rubbish bins got me for a moment but I knew there's no way it was on other track than St. Croix. (I think you can only find them in scapes also)

19/20, not bad for not playing the game for the last 4 months

16/20

Struggled with the jets. What are the differences between the ones seen at Monza/Le Mans/Bathurst? Couldn't think of it off the top of my head and the sky sure ain't helping me.
At Bathurst there's six and they seem to be a fictional F15/16 hybrid (although I'm sure someone can identify them), while at Le Mans it's eight Dassault Alpha Jets of the Patrouille de France.

Ah see at the quick glance I've given them I never noticed. I don't remember 8 at Le Mans though. :odd: I must be blind!

12/20. Only played GTS twice. The ones I got wrong were mostly fantasy track ones. Hard to do terrible at this with the few amount of tracks in the game.

I haven't been able to play Gran Turismo Sport for more than a month, but somehow got this.

13/20, which is a much better grade than the last quiz!

Kudos to GTP, because this made me lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180812-144542_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180812-144542_Gallery.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 59
Got 15, but to my defence, I haven't had a chance to play on St Croix yet!

Those were all g'mes for me because anything that included lavender flowers, I chose St. Croix.

There was a HUGE emphasis on those lavender flowers prior to the tracks release.

Latest Posts

Back