How will you play Gran Turismo 7?

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 204 comments
Australia
Australia
The few past Gran Turismo entries, we've seen special 15th Anniversary and special content via Pre-orders. These bring bonus Cr. and gift cars to help players get a head start. However GT7 starts, will you jump straight into Online or Offline content, to begin your GT7 journey?

Last edited:
License tests first, then circuit experience (should it return) and GT League, then after I’ve gotten a comfortable number of cars I really enjoy driving, then I take it online.

This is pretty much the exact same route I'd go to. Eventually I'll have a dabble online. I adore the GT series because of the offline career mode. GT4 was wonderful, the definition of what Gran Turismo is to me and how it should be.

This is pretty much the exact same route I'd go to. Eventually I'll have a dabble online. I adore the GT series because of the offline career mode. GT4 was wonderful, the definition of what Gran Turismo is to me and how it should be.
Definitely! GT4 was by far my favorite GT. Add in a livery editor there and it would be near perfect.

If a pre-order automatically gives me free Cr. I’ll have to consider doing so. If that’s the case, I’ll just buy it day-one.

I want a fresh start with 20,000 Cr. I wanna buy a used Miata (if that’s possible) and just enjoy the classic GT mode, doing races, changing oil, tuning cars, enjoying music... just chilling offline. I’ve had my fair share of online races in GTS :D and I won’t do that for a while.

Probably straight to online since racing against ai doesn’t feel nearly as rewarding to me.
Same. I do miss some parts of the old GT games but since Sport I can’t imagine racing against AI any more.

Maybe they’ll significantly upgrade the AI but it’s just not the same as racing against others.

I googled it and it seems to indicate that it works FHD 60 on a ps4 pro but what does it do on a std. ps4?

I want to grind. Affording a new car or an extra 5HP from an upgrade on my old high mileage starter car is where the fun is as far as I’m concerned.
Getting free cars and money always felt cheap to me. I like the struggle and the sense of achievement from finally winning a race that was previously out of my reach.
So starting with the cheapest, beat up old banger from the used car dealership is where it’s at for me.

You obviously have to start offline... Not only by getting cars, but also by learning game physics and getting good at it, so you can actually race properly, without ramming other players off the track and all that stuff.

For me, it'll depend if we can do this:
images (13).jpeg
images (11).jpeg
images (12).jpeg

I'd like to build my beater into a racer. We'll see as more of the game and options are revealed.

hopefully VR everything and the old tuner cars are back (Mine's, Trial, TRD, RE-Amemiya, Nismo, J's Racing, Amuse, etc)

campaign mode to start off fsure... occasional online sessions and eventually will stay online after offline's completed >> PS5 can't come any sooner, I can't wait! lol

Buy myself a used car and start working up the order. But first some license tests!
Are those confirmed to come back? I hate those things. How many times can you do the same basic tests and be "taught" the same thing before it just gets old.

Back