Hows about a drawing section on GTP?

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 12 comments

SandStorm

(Banned)
You know, maybe something like a doodling forum, where you can just draw and maybe post the result on the GT Forums.
I reckon it would be COOL if you could maybe design your own tracks or cars...

Jazza, you're more than welcome to post your doodles, but I don't believe it warrants a forum to its own. :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Jazza, you're more than welcome to post your doodles, but I don't believe it warrants a forum to its own. :)
Sorry Jordan, I didn't actually mean whole forum, just an option, because when I try my own doodles in MS Paint, the picture size is always too big. How can I make it smaller? :confused:

Originally posted by Talentless
i've seen the image in punk's avatar before, dunno if he drew it.

i didn't do it... i found it while searching for avatars... and it was so funny at first i thought i'd use it!

Originally posted by Jazza
Sorry Jordan, I didn't actually mean whole forum, just an option, because when I try my own doodles in MS Paint, the picture size is always too big. How can I make it smaller? :confused:
Oh, I see, sorry for the misunderstanding. :) Try opening up your image in other software like Photoshop or Fireworks and then saving them as a JPG or GIF file, that will cut down the file size dramatically. There's also plenty of programs that will convert images from one type to another, but I can't think of any off the top of my head... :confused:

Latest Posts

Back