HPA AUDI TT, Autobacs ARTA, Subaru Cusco impreza, Lexus Wesport

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbsf1
  • 15 comments
  • 1,030 views
Messages
3,678
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
Messages
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
Messages
obsmu (my brothers acount)
I want those cars in the title.

I have pretty much any Premium car and lots of standards too.

I'm open to trade today, and any other day.
 
looking for a L24 ticket.
I can buy you any premium you want.
open today.
 
looking for a L24 ticket.
I can buy you any premium you want.
open today.

Sorry mate I don't have that ticket.
 
I have them all except for the Audi.

I want the Epson NSX '06, Denso Dunlop Sard SC430, and the Yellowhat GT-R in return for them. I can trade now.
 
Can't do the above, anyone else open for trade.
 
Ignore, I was testing to see if I could replicate an error I got with the above post.
 
I have all the cars you are wanting, do you have Weds Sport Celica?
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
I have all the cars you are wanting, do you have Weds Sport Celica?

Yes I do.

PSN: GTP_lbsf1


Any other cars you want so I can get all the cars I want.
 
Yes I do.

PSN: GTP_lbsf1


Any other cars you want so I can get all the cars I want.

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car,Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 & Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

can trade in a few minutes, as Bob is finishing a race
 
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car,Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 & Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

can trade in a few minutes, as Bob is finishing a race

I have the NSX (I don't know if its under a mill though)
i don't have any of the others unfortunately.

Tell me if there are any other cars. If not then can I have the Audi TT and the Autobacs ARTA.
 
It's tradeable...which do you want 1st? Sending FR now
 
It's tradeable...which do you want 1st? Sending FR now

Can I have the Audi first please.

What car do you want first, It will be sent within the next hour.
 
NSX 1st then we can trade 2nd car tomorrow
 
NSX 1st then we can trade 2nd car tomorrow

FR accepted.

I will trade the second car tommorow evening/afternoon (got school the rest of the day before that).
 
Last edited:
i got the lexus race car you are looking for im just lookin for a audi r8 lms race car inbox me if your interested
 
Back