HST Track Days - Thursday's at 8pm EST - Fun, Friendly Racing for all skill levelsOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jay*doc
  • 1,436 comments
  • 79,501 views
Same race, lap 8 and @BionicDerp hears tires screeching, looks in mirror and says...oh dear.

RR1.jpg


RR2.jpg


RR3.jpg


RR4.jpg


Lap 9 same place @euclid58 looks in mirror and says...oh dear, and dives to the inside.

RR6.jpg


RR7.jpg
 
Great battle here with @RacingOtaku86 and @3forSpeed in Rags to Riches Week 3-R2...

Some really good gravel drivers have raced here...
Of course there will always be greater humans than ourselves...
And while we might not claim to be among them, we are however always chasing them...
And each other...

 
And then there's the BGM...
Its there purely for the Rockin, but never a reference to anything..
 
Great video @euclid58 I personally love dirt races. That race was not my best but an awesome battle. Keep up the good work!
 
Great work on the videos @euclid58 ! Thats so awesome seeing our races and highlights. I was watching the NASCAR Race, that's got lots of close action in it as well.

I've updated a few things, the next event and the Top Gear Event, the HST Lap Time Leaderboard, and also a list of vehicles (found in post 5) for the Kei Car Event.

Coming up after the Top Gear Challenge will be 6 weeks of the Races our Rags To Riches winners chose! Stay tuned for all the details for those events!

Kei Cars on Small Tracks - Race Event
Tiny Cars on Tiny Tracks, what could possibly go wrong?​
Regulations
  • Vehicle must be a Kei Car.
  • Your vehicle qualify as a Japanese Kei Car.
  • Must not be Racing Modified, a Race Car, Rally Car, Prototype, etc.
  • May be tuned to 335pp and use Sports Hard or Less
Events
  • May 15th: 4x 15min Races at GT Arena A
  • May 22nd: 4x 15min Races at Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
View attachment 134642
TOP GEAR CHALLENGE : American Muscle Cars
Get ready for a Top Gear style event where anything can happen!
May 29th​
Regulations
  • Vehicle must be North American pre 1971 Car
  • Allowed Manufacturers: Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Mercury, Plymouth & Pontiac ONLY
  • Must not be Racing Modified, a Race Car, Rally Car, Prototype, Concept, etc.
  • No limit on PP or HP, but Tires are restricted to Sports Mediums
Events
Without giving too much away, anticipate the following:
  • A 15 min "Tuning Prohibited" Event.
  • A 15 min "Power Limited Equation" Event.
  • A 15 min "Unlimited Tuning" Event.
  • 15 mins in the city of our choice (based on a vote).
 
Last edited:
I am going with the 95 Suzuki Cappuccino because I just bought and tuned it for the seasonal. I may test other cars but I love this Suzu!
 
I think this car is a true gem. I kinda fell for it after I professed my love for Suzuki! It will be in good hands!

It's almost like a micro sports prototype.
For me it would be hard not to go with either the Mazda Carol or the Toyota Sports 800.
I used to drive those two on Chamonix Mini fully tuned in GT5, and they were both great.
The Carol is N/A only though IIRC, so there's only so much you can get out of it.
 
Great work on the videos @euclid58 ! Thats so awesome seeing our races and highlights. I was watching the NASCAR Race, that's got lots of close action in it as well.

I've updated a few things, the next event and the Top Gear Event, the HST Lap Time Leaderboard, and also a list of vehicles (found in post 5) for the Kei Car Event.

Coming up after the Top Gear Challenge will be 6 weeks of the Races our Rags To Riches winners chose! Stay tuned for all the details for those events!

Kei Cars on Small Tracks - Race Event
Tiny Cars on Tiny Tracks, what could possibly go wrong?​
Regulations
  • Vehicle must be a Kei Car.
  • Your vehicle qualify as a Japanese Kei Car.
  • Must not be Racing Modified, a Race Car, Rally Car, Prototype, etc.
  • May be tuned to 335pp and use Sports Hard or Less
Events
  • May 15th: 4x 15min Races at GT Arena A
  • May 22nd: 4x 15min Races at Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
View attachment 134642
TOP GEAR CHALLENGE : American Muscle Cars
Get ready for a Top Gear style event where anything can happen!
May 29th​
Regulations
  • Vehicle must be North American pre 1971 Car
  • Allowed Manufacturers: Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Mercury, Plymouth & Pontiac ONLY
  • Must not be Racing Modified, a Race Car, Rally Car, Prototype, Concept, etc.
  • No limit on PP or HP, but Tires are restricted to Sports Mediums
Events
Without giving too much away, anticipate the following:
  • A 15 min "Tuning Prohibited" Event.
  • A 15 min "Power Limited Equation" Event.
  • A 15 min "Unlimited Tuning" Event.
  • 15 mins in the city of our choice (based on a vote).

Sign me up with the Shelby GT350.
 
But, that's a Shelby, and not on the "these dealers only" list. :p

Oops.. ok, I was sorta wondering about that.. no worries.
Might be an excuse to run the Cougar... maybe..👍

edit: I got the perfect solution.. '71 Mach 1.. yessss..
 
Oops.. ok, I was sorta wondering about that.. no worries.
Might be an excuse to run the Cougar... maybe..👍

edit: I got the perfect solution.. '71 Mach 1.. yessss..

That's what I ran in GT5... Nice choice. :lol:
 
Oh man I didn't like the Mach 1..not sure yet what I'll use.
 
@GT_Racer22 and @euclid58 battle it out at the front during the qualifier for Rags to Riches Week 4.
Still among the most memorable of stages I've been in so far.


That was a great race, so much fun, and very clean 👍
 
That was a great race, so much fun, and very clean 👍

I just feel like I should be making less mistakes at this point than I really do.
But the intent is there.. thank You..
Still have the occasional catastrophic error.
Very intensely focused on getting that down to zero.
 
Rooms open! Come on come all. If anyone's doing the update and needs a few minutes send me a message, we'll wait for all who want to race!
 
Seriously considering using the Lemans GTO for the TG special event. Trying to solve the mystery as to how the Lemans name got on this. Perhaps its the boat they went to France on?
 
Seriously considering using the Lemans GTO for the TG special event. Trying to solve the mystery as to how the Lemans name got on this. Perhaps its the boat they went to France on?
I'm bringing an iceberg then :D
 
I've got no ideas what I'm going to do for the TG event! I've only been playing GT6 for HST and I'm down to a saddening 20,xxx credits... Looks like I'm either going to have to get in a night of offline play, or go the easy route and buy some credits.
 
Hi, I'd like to join in some races, Im not the best at tuning so i use other tunes from forums, im xXCaptianwenisxX

Thanks
Hey welcome to the club! We are racing kei cars at 335 pp this week Thursday at 8pm est. I'm sure @jay*doc will get you added to the driver list asap.
 
Hello @Andrew ing ! I'll send you a Friend Request so you can join in. We have lots of fun, and it's always some good competition.

Thanks for checking us out, see you on the track. let us know if you have any questions!
 
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a long time. Been busy with school and other things. I won't be able to show up this Thursday but next Thursday I should be free since its a half day of school. I'll be back soon and we can get back to having fun racing together again! :D
 
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a long time. Been busy with school and other things. I won't be able to show up this Thursday but next Thursday I should be free since its a half day of school. I'll be back soon and we can get back to having fun racing together again! :D

One of my best friends birthday is Thursday and might make it difficult for me to be there on time this week.
Maybe we could wait until next week. Not sure if everyone wants to do that though.
I can find a way to be there though if it comes down to it.
I really want to try the OFC next time.

Good news: I got all my game data transferred over to my new Superslim.
 
Back