-

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 90 comments
Good report, the only thing that annoyed me was that I screwed the braking big time and dropped last as a result. It had come just as I passed neljack and looked to be on the way to the podium... :/

DK that race was driving like a tank crashing anyone infront by braking stupidly late and swerving people into walls and imo he needs a penalty for this race of atleast 5 seconds for his over agressive driving...

He deserves more than that Paul. His move on me was completely intentional to make me spin out. He deserves to be DQ'd. Simples.

He deserves more than that Paul. His move on me was completely intentional to make me spin out. He deserves to be DQ'd. Simples.

Notice how Carbonox and Sumo both caused crashes, they gave the place back, not DK.👎

I didn't even see you guys crash until you already done so. I moved to the inside a few times on the straights, and because I did not have a left/right view function on my controller, I didn't know someone was already alongside me until I could feel them.

It doesn't mean you have the right to keep going without giving your position back...

Akmuq, I changed user title :sly:

Mine tells more about myself, you took the First Corner Hero from vtec's driving :)
No, you just don't understand. I was saying to Lotus that I was going online after about 5 hours sleep in 3 days and he said I could be a first corner here.(I.E a Vtec)

Thanks man.:) TOCA sounds fun doesn't it?:sly:

No, you just don't understand. I was saying to Lotus that I was going online after about 5 hours sleep in 3 days and he said I could be a first corner here.(I.E a Vtec)

I didn't mention anything about a First Corner Here... :indiff:

Still you apparently weren't, which takes away the point of your user title compared to mine :sly:

You hardly think that Lotus was *gasp* serious do you?

:lol:

I'm never serious, unless I am talking about... MANBEARPIG! Then I get cereal.

Ya'no, I just had a brain burp, and serious didn't look right.

Huh.

Latest Posts

Back