Z Zabiela Messages 57 Dec 13, 2010 #1 Did I just hallucinate or can cars with hubcaps have them fly off in this game? I'm playing muscle car championship and I saw a silver disc fly through the air over my car, am I crazy?
Did I just hallucinate or can cars with hubcaps have them fly off in this game? I'm playing muscle car championship and I saw a silver disc fly through the air over my car, am I crazy?
Z Zabiela Messages 57 Dec 13, 2010 #3 Im looking at the replay and nothing is there!!! I think this means time to go to sleep D: I WANT TO BELIEVE
Im looking at the replay and nothing is there!!! I think this means time to go to sleep D: I WANT TO BELIEVE
Ecchi-BANZAII!! Messages 1,092 Messages Ecchi_BANZAII Dec 13, 2010 #5 Probably was a distance sign. They fly like crazy when you hit them. They are about 40x25cm IRL above ground.
Probably was a distance sign. They fly like crazy when you hit them. They are about 40x25cm IRL above ground.
250 GTO Messages 1,850 Number 163 Messages CSSDK Dec 13, 2010 #6 soulless probably just an ufo, nothing to worry about Click to expand...