Perfect Balance Lead Premium Messages 8,481 Messages P_Balance Nov 9, 2007 #31 Gabkicks yeah this is an amazing collection of pictures. Best motoring went here a for 1 of their shoots iirc.👍 Click to expand... Yep, when they talked about the R92CP
Gabkicks yeah this is an amazing collection of pictures. Best motoring went here a for 1 of their shoots iirc.👍 Click to expand... Yep, when they talked about the R92CP
Slick Rick Messages 3,534 London Nov 10, 2007 #32 Its kinda sad in a way, seeing how great they were before. You can clearly see how much Nissan have changed since they became parters with Renault.
Its kinda sad in a way, seeing how great they were before. You can clearly see how much Nissan have changed since they became parters with Renault.
stumpydino Messages 3,433 Nov 11, 2007 #33 Jackington Actually, I'm sure there are two. I believe there is a red short-tail one and the blue one is the long-tail. EDIT: Not actually sure if the red one exists, I can only find pictures of it as a slotcar and model car. Click to expand... tadaa was registered in oxford in 97 it seems...plate isnt registered now though TWR were in oxfordshire..maybe nissan gave it to them oh btw nice collection there
Jackington Actually, I'm sure there are two. I believe there is a red short-tail one and the blue one is the long-tail. EDIT: Not actually sure if the red one exists, I can only find pictures of it as a slotcar and model car. Click to expand... tadaa was registered in oxford in 97 it seems...plate isnt registered now though TWR were in oxfordshire..maybe nissan gave it to them oh btw nice collection there
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Nov 13, 2007 #34 didn't anyone else spot that R32 with a V6 engine? looked like that engone would had been a 2l V6 from maxima or such..
didn't anyone else spot that R32 with a V6 engine? looked like that engone would had been a 2l V6 from maxima or such..