Hybrid Cars, Tickets, and Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZachAttack1991
  • 72 comments
  • 5,493 views

ZachAttack1991

Teh Unknown
Premium
Messages
747
United States
Sheboygan, WI
Messages
Zach_Attack_2011
Messages
Z4chAtt4ck2011
Looking to acquire all the Year Tickets.
I have '42 - '44 - '49 - '54 - '58 - '66 - '67 - '69 - '70 - '74 - '77 - '80 - '81 - '87 - '88 - '89 - '90 - '92 - '93 - '94 - '95 - '97 - '98 - '99 - '00 - '01 - '02 - '05 - '08 and '10 in Year tickets.
42 - 44 - 49 - 54 - 58
61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - 65 - 66 - 67 - 68 -
69 - 70 - 71 - 72 - 73 - 74 - 75 - 76 - 77 - 78 - 79
80 - 81 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
- 88 - 89
90 - 91 - 92 - 93 -94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 -99
00 - 01 -02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10


The ones Underlined are pending
The ones that are Strike out i own already

I have 0 - 1- 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23, and 24 in Level Tickets NASCAR - Modern Muscle Car - Classic Muscle Car - Rally Base Car - and 1,000 ticket.
​

I can offer paints (2,002+), MC's (650+), Horns (98), Helmets (174), Suits (164), cars (2,063), 0/0/0, tickets, and DLC Painted Cars


Some 0/0/0 Cars!!!!!!!
AC Cars
427 S/C '66 - Cherry Red, Mist Silver

Alfa Romeo
147 2.0 twin spark '02 - Nero Fuoco Metallizzato
156 2.5 v6 24v '98 - Bianco Polare
166 2.5 v6 24v sportronic '98 - Azzurro Nuvola Inoescente
Giulia sprint gta 1600 '65 - rosso alfa
Gt 3.2 v6 24v '04 - rosso alfa
Spider 1600 duetto '66 - celeste
Spider 3.0I v6 24v '98 - rosso proteo metallizzato

Alpine
A110 1600s '73 - bleu alpine
A310 1600 ve '73 - bleu alpine

Amuse
Carbon R (R34) '04
S2000 GT1 '04 - Sebring Silver Metallic

Audi
Quattro '82 - Alpine White
Nuvolari Quattro '03 - Luna Silver
​
Pikes Peak Quattro ’03 – Polar Silver

Autobacs
Garaiya '02 – black
​

BMW​
2002 Turbo ’73 – Schwartz, Taiga Metallic​
M3 ’04 – Lagunaseca Blau​
330i ’05 – Monaccolau Metallic​
120D ’04 – Nautik blau​

Buick
Special

Callaway
C12 '03 - Mauntus Blau Mica

Chevrolet
Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) ’69 – Cortez Silver Metallic
Camaro IROC-Z Concept ‘88

Chrysler
Crossfire '04 - alabaster
Prowler '02 - yellow

​
Citroen​
Xsara Rally Car ‘99​

Cizeta
V16T '94 - Cizeta Red

Dodge
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 – Butterscoton
Viper GTS ’99 – Viper Black/Silver Stripes

Ford
Ford GT (No stripe) ’05 – Midnight Blue Metallic, Quick Silver Metallic
Mustang GT ’05 – Performance White Clearcoat

HPA Motorsports
Stage II R32
​

Hommel
​
Berlinette R/S Coupe ’99 – Jaune Italien

Hyundai
Clix concept '01
HCD6 Concept '01
​

Jaguar
​
XFR ’10 – Ultimate Black Metallic, Kyanite Blue Metallic

Mercury
Cougar XR-7 ’67 – Lime Frost, Glacier Blue
​

Pontiac
​
Tempest LE Mans GTO ’64 – Aquamarine
Sunfire GXP Concpt ’02 – Shadow Black

Tom’s
X540 Chaser ’00 – Super White II
​

Hybrid Cars I have
Lexus IS F '07 - 1334HP
Fiat 500 F '68 - 7616HP
Lamborghini Mercielago LP SuperVeloce '09 - 1239HP
Honda NSX Type R '02 - 1322HP
Gran Turismo PDI Racing Kart 100 - 2405HP
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 8525
Honda S2000'06 - 835HP
​


MyGT car list is updated. About 40 Standards are Missing!

open once again

CAR SCHEDULE:
2013:

Upcoming trades:

Successful Traders: Cygnux - Suraj1995 - Shiney1111 - Juancash_420 - Fido996 - Fox-Suicide - GeneralBen - Yarrmateys - TheDorselones - xx-account_1989 -
​

Donators[/]
HoodField - Racin_Rev -
​
i
 
Last edited:
Any tickets?:)
 
Thenextbob
Which year tickets?

I believe it's 91 and 2000. Gotta double check.
 
I've got Hawaiian Blue Metallic. Do you have any glossy red metallics? Any one will do.
 
SVX
I've got Hawaiian Blue Metallic. Do you have any glossy red metallics? Any one will do.

Will have to check when I get back on in a few hours.
 
I think I got most, if not all of those. Please send an FR to Outje1067 and I'll send them later today.
Nothing needed in return.

Cheers
 
Outeke
I think I got most, if not all of those. Please send an FR to Outje1067 and I'll send them later today.
Nothing needed in return.

Cheers

Thank you. FR sent!
 
1x Java
1x Maledivenblau Metallic
1x Mark Ii Black
2x Hawaiian Blue Metallic
1x Strong Blue Mettalic.

Sent mate, enjoy!
 
Actually, don't worry about sending anything back. I'll donate the Blue, and I'll have a look to see if I have any of the other colours. :)

What is your PSN?
 
SVX
Actually, don't worry about sending anything back. I'll donate the Blue, and I'll have a look to see if I have any of the other colours. :)

Ok, I'll send a few if I find any colors you need. Send me a FR and I will be on in an hour or so.
 
Ok, I'll send a few if I find any colors you need. Send me a FR and I will be on in an hour or so.

Sounds good.

What PSN do you want me to send to?
 
SVX
Sounds good.

What PSN do you want me to send to?

Zach_attack_2011
 
Just sent:

x2 Hawaiian Blue Metallic.
x1 Mark II Black Clearcoat (I'm not sure if this is what you were meaning?).

Enjoy. :)
 
Last edited:
Updated OCD.
 
Updated OCD
 
Updated OP!!!!!!
 
Added 0/0/0 Cars.
 
Updated OP with Tickets received and added 0/0/0 Cars.
 
@ZachAttack1991
check your inbox!
 
I can offer you '67, '69 and 2005 in exchange for '10, '08 and '91. Plus I'll be able to fill in the gaps on the level tickets if you want those as well.
 
I can offer you '67, '69 and 2005 in exchange for '10, '08 and '91. Plus I'll be able to fill in the gaps on the level tickets if you want those as well.

I will send you '91 ticket after reset. 👍
 
Send me a FR, I might randomly donate a few tickets.
 
'67 sent, I'll send the others tomorrow and Wednesday. The level tickets will be freebies.
 
'67 sent, I'll send the others tomorrow and Wednesday. The level tickets will be freebies.

Ok. Will send the others around the 25th or so. 👍

Send me a FR, I might randomly donate a few tickets.

Ok, Will do. Thank you. 👍
 
1942 sent!
 
Send FR to PSN: Racin-Rev I will send you a '44. I keep getting '44 as birthday gift and I have enough old VW's
Sent
 
Last edited:
Hi mate just a heads up.:D
6th ZachAttack1991 80 ticket
7th ZachAttack1991 81 ticket
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Back