Hybrid Cars, Tickets, and Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZachAttack1991
  • 72 comments
  • 5,495 views
Hi mate just a heads up.:D
6th ZachAttack1991 80 ticket
7th ZachAttack1991 81 ticket
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Alright, Thank you. 👍

P.S. Updated my fresh MYGT account.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/43519
Just got to add Toyota (74 Cars), Nissan (136 Cars), Mitsubishi (73 Cars), and Mazda (95 Cars).
 
Last edited:
I've got 1990 here! I'll trade for a Level 12 ticket (just need the 370Z Tuned Car) .👍
 
Last edited:
I have a 1987 ticket, and would like to get a 1967 ticket for it.

PSN: yarrmateys

Once I get the FR I can send the 1987 right away
 
1949

sent!
 
1949 sent!
Thank you, 👍

I have a 1987 ticket, and would like to get a 1967 ticket for it.

PSN: yarrmateys

Once I get the FR I can send the 1987 right away
Recived the ticket, 👍

I've got 1990 here! I'll trade for a Level 12 ticket (just need the 370Z Tuned Car) .👍
Sent FR, will send the ticket on the 5th.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=43519

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=43519

Don,t forget to update these as well.:lol: Might as well keep youself busy.:D :D :D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
It took me about 2 hrs to update 3/4 of the cars. Lol, that will come in the next few days.
 
Sent FR, will send the ticket on the 5th.

All right. That's when I can send mine too. That's also probably when I'm going to be able to accept your FR.
 
All right. That's when I can send mine too. That's also probably when I'm going to be able to accept your FR.

Possible change of schedule: I might be able to send it tomorrow or possibly today. You can still send yours on Friday.

If my schedule doesn't end up changing, you'll still get yours on Friday. 👍
 
Possible change of schedule: I might be able to send it tomorrow or possibly today. You can still send yours on Friday.

If my schedule doesn't end up changing, you'll still get yours on Friday. 👍

Yea thats fine. Might send it after reset today.
 
1980 sent.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Sent my ticket yesterday! 👍
 
1981 sent.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
1954

sent!
 
Updated My Garage along with Helmets and all the tickets i have.
Missing (46) Standards and (45) Premiums!!!! :sly:
Open for Trades.
​
 
I've got the 1989 Ticket also! Once I finish this HUGE trade with gt4crazy2 (sometime in the middle of the week after next week, possibly the 21st at the earliest), I'll trade it with you for a Level 21 Ticket.
 
Last edited:
I've got the 1989 Ticket also! Once I finish this HUGE trade with gt4crazy2 (sometime in the middle of next week, possibly the 28 at the latest), I'll trade it with you for a Level 21 Ticket.

Yea, sounds good. No rush, holidays are coming around the corner Fast.... :scared:
 
Update: It's going to be the 21st. 👍
 
Will be CLOSED from the 22nd thru the 29th. As i am leaving town to visit family 2 states away (about 900 miles one way).
 
Do you have a 1985 ticket you can trade?
 
Open for business Again!!!!!
 
I have the birthday coupon for 58, 61, 79
 
That level 24 ticket looks really nice. I also am interested in matte dark blue paint items.

Yea sounds good. I can send 5 paints now and the ticket in 2 and half hours.
 
Yea sounds good. I can send 5 paints now and the ticket in 2 and half hours.

I don't have an open slot for a while 18th at the earliest but the trade works perfectly for me.

Edit: I can slot you in for the 18, 19, 20 of this month.
 
I now have a 1988 Ticket! :dopey: I should be getting the 1971, 2006, and 2009 Tickets within the next week.

In return, can I get Level Tickets 6, 8, 9, and 11?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: The earliest I can send is either the 20th or the 27th, depending on this other deal I have. Let me know what you think!
 
Last edited:
I now have a 1988 Ticket! :dopey: I should be getting the 1971, 2006, and 2009 Tickets within the next week.

In return, can I get Level Tickets 6, 8, 9, and 11?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: The earliest I can send is either the 20th or the 27th, depending on this other deal I have. Let me know what you think!

Yea, that works for me. When ever you can start sending.
 
Zach, I just sent you a Lvl 10 ticket. Looks like that will complete your Lvl like.
 
Just found out that it's going to be the 20th from me. 👍

Cheers!
 
Back