Hybrid Cars, Tickets, and Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZachAttack1991
  • 72 comments
  • 5,494 views
Hi, I have all birthday tickets except '90

I'm looking for Levels 0,1,2,3,4,6,7 (priority) and 1990 b'day ticket (not a priority)

I'm booked for the next 8 days, but anytime after that if you're interested

thanks
 
Hi, I have all birthday tickets except '90

I'm looking for Levels 0,1,2,3,4,6,7 (priority) and 1990 b'day ticket (not a priority)

I'm booked for the next 8 days, but anytime after that if you're interested

thanks

Yea, sounds good. Im booked from the 18th thru the 23rd. I can start sending asap.
 
Great, my ticket account is: xx-account_1989

let me know what particular tickets you want me to send

thanks

tickets sent:
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000

tickets received:
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 1990

All tickets received. Thank you 👍
 
Last edited:
Great, my ticket account is: xx_account_1989

let me know what particular tickets you want me to send

thanks

Level ticket 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 Sent. Received All Ticket.
 
Last edited:
Updated OP!!!
 
Hello
i need lvl 24 . 14 ticket > and i have all birthday ticket .
 
Hello
i need lvl 24 . 14 ticket > and i have all birthday ticket .

Ok, send any 2 tickets that im missing. I can send them tomarrow. Fr Zach_Attack_2011
 
Ok, send any 2 tickets that im missing. I can send them tomarrow. Fr Zach_Attack_2011

ok what year you need . sorry for bad english :indiff:
and i will send one ticket today and tomorrow . i send you fr
 
The ones he has are struck through, like this:

42 - 44 - 49 - 54

so send any except those 👍
 
What would you like for a hybrid car tickets I have no probe there I see the list the.
Or any hybrid cars. I have everything to offer tickets , paint, suits, helms,you name it.let me know.Thanks
 
Last edited:
What would you like for a hybrid car tickets I have no probe there I see the list the.
Or any hybrid cars. I have everything to offer tickets , paint, suits, helms,you name it.let me know.Thanks

Shouldn't all this Hybrid Car Trading crap be consolidated into the one thread that already exists for this type of junk?

A little help here, Mod Staff?????
 
What would you want in return for a hybrid Lexus IS-F? I have most cars in the game to offer and a large amount of 0/0/0's. Unfortunately my signature links are far from updated as i now have over 11 cars in my garage and not had time to sort it! I don't have any tickets what so ever.
 
Do you have any hybrids?
 
Back