Hybrid Gallery - Post your hybrids here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really never "fused" two different cars as hybrids, but used the original versions and hybrid them for car collecting and personal fun (only). Never used any as a race cheating device and certainly never online. One of my favs I've never shown here is my three staged customized Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 but in "Midnight Purple III". I'll get some photos and specs up here soon...

I really never "fused" two different cars as hybrids, but used the original versions and hybrid them for car collecting and personal fun (only). Never used any as a race cheating device and certainly never online. One of my favs I've never shown here is my three staged customized Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 but in "Midnight Purple III". I'll get some photos and specs up here soon...
When I say "fuse", I mean Garage Editor cars. I don't ever actually use them in races, and I was 2 weeks too late to ever have done an online event . Its hard to choose, but one of my favourite hybrids that I've made would have to be my Toyota 86 with a 5.0 Litre from a premium Mustang, the sound suits it so well and with soft sports tires is a blast to drive around Fuji. Ill post some pictures along with parts used.

Last edited:
I just make them for fun, I dont ever actually use them in races, and I was 2 weeks too late to ever have done an online event . Its hard to choose, but one of my favourite hybrids that Ive made would have to be my Toyota 86 with a 5.0 Litre from a premium Mustang, the sound suits it so well and with soft sports tires is a blast to drive around Fuji. Ill post some pictures along with parts used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back