Hybrid in GT4 ^_^, save game & code in the 1st post

• Thread starter sucahyo
  • 1,161 comments
I keep getting a "Has encountered a problem and needs to close" message, does anyone know why? I'm using the latest version (0.9.4)

Also which is the best CDVD plugin cause i don't have a good one?

Hey Thiele im using version 9.2 so im not sure if my setting will be of help but if you go back a couple of pages i posted my settings that worked for me as i too was encountering that problem too before using the settings i posted....

My issue now is the curruoted cars :( trying to see what i can do to fix them suca or speed drifter any suggestions?

You can't do a thing about them, when you want to switch your current car, do it each time with real PS2 or they'll get corrupted..

We still need a thread with all relevant information about hybriding in simple english..

Thing is speed i did just that but i still end up with multiple currupt cars, funny thing happend tho not sure if it of importance....when i first import the game to pcxs i tried just selecting some cars and a couple of them were already currupt, but i went ahead and did my hybrids save and export ....once loaded on the PS2 some of the currupts cars were then useable and others stayed currupted.....

Question does this happen with the artofmoney method?

Each car you save with PCSX2 (usually) won't work when playing with PS2, and vice versa. By saving I mean changing your car to another, your current car will work but the one you put into your garage won't.

GT4 stores cars in two places: the first holds only your current car and the second holds all others. The one holding all cars is encrypted and both PS2 and PCSX2 will encrypt it in a different way. That's why we're having problems with it

Artmoney is just a cheating program like Phaste or Pec so it doesn't have anything to do with this corrupted cars problem :(

-
Almost forgot..
I studied the tire wear code and it seems like it's sort of a sub-routine code and I can't do anything with it :(
Sub-routine codes are sort of tiny programs written in machine code that will be executed when they're called for

hey, sucahyo, can you make a video of something for me?(my computer is the gayest vista laptop ever, i had to hack it to let me get on this site, because effing parental controls blocked it!!) can you make a video of an AWD Daimler Motor Carriage w/ an FGT Engine, quad supercharged?

well just a lil updated - hybrids are going steady just doing some basic engine, chassis, tranny, drive train and suspension swaps, soon move to wheel/rim swap to get that dubs look lol, also i find using Mk's program to identify chassis weight and wheelbase for some cars are comming along pretty well, and for the one that are not in the liast from GT4 i just use the net to get the wheel base and find a corresponding chasis from GT3 and subtitute it and 10 out of 10 im on the money
E.g. for the R32 V-Spec (wheelbase 2615mm weight 1500kg) i use the spoon civic type R (wheelbase 2620mm weight 820kg) chassis,so just thought id share that lil bit ...although i wish could just extract that information from Mk's to a list readily avaialable....

Is there a way to do that?

Does anybody have the NTCS address for Clutch and Flywheel?

E.g.

Engine Addresses
(setupA) A18888
(setupB) A18A00
(setupC) A18B78

Wow seems as if the hybrids have gone dormant or is it that i caught on to it late? well should any of you veterans pop up can one of you tell me how to use phaste codes to switch the car body also the tire from a different car...

GT4 info in encrypted, it would be hard to get information from GT4.
About address for phaste hybrid Speed drifter have a very good list, here is the file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtbooe

We can fix corrupt car by changing garage reference to 01. Of course you have to learn how to edit garage. Speed drifter post it here a couple of post above.

about example changing body (PAL):
code for AC Cobra body princess blue color
20A2A5E0 00000371
00A2A5E8 00000002

code for AC Cobra body live oak color
20A2A5E0 00000371
00A2A5E8 00000004

code for AC Cobra body cherry red color
20A2A5E0 00000371
00A2A5E8 00000007

the code itself at:
http://gt.cellphonespec.com/gt4hybridother.php

sorry, I forgot where I put excel list.

BTW, Simplex 4100U, I can't make that video because I can't play GT4 again.

Ok guys i really need your input on this one, i have so far managed to wrap my brain around this code thing a came up with some codes for tire/rim size :sly:

The code i made / came up with is as follows
setup A
20A188B0 0000B1CE Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept `02Tire FrontR5
20A2A638 0000B1C8 Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept `02Tire RearR5
resulted in this G35 on DUBZ pritty nice huh ?
IMG0007.jpg

But when i tried to use the same code on my GT mustang, the code for the rear tires dont work :ouch: can any HELP me figure out why it worked once but not working now.....

Thanks speed :dopey: and funny i was just comming to post my correction as i was hybreeding in the weee hours of the morning 3 AM :dunce: must have had some brain farts going off why i changed the code and did not realise.......

Just now when i dropped the kids home i backed out the laptop and realised where i went wrong....

By the way them Silverado SST Concept rear tire/rim is way too big some times it looks as if the tire is in the tarmac lol.....ZZII works better just incase

P.S. i doing up .txt file based on your excel sheet speed...Just want to say again thanks for all the help and hats off to all the hard work you all have put in

Thanks speed :dopey: and funny i was just comming to post my correction as i was hybreeding in the weee hours of the morning 3 AM :dunce: must have had some brain farts going off why i changed the code and did not realise.......

Just now when i dropped the kids home i backed out the laptop and realised where i went wrong....

By the way them Silverado SST Concept rear tire/rim is way too big some times it looks as if the tire is in the tarmac lol.....ZZII works better just incase

P.S. i doing up .txt file based on your excel sheet speed...Just want to say again thanks for all the help and hats off to all the hard work you all have put in

try the code for the Land Rover Range Stormer Concept. i don't know the code, i forgot it a few weeks ago... also, if you try that code, could you put it on an EG civic(3-door hatch, fwd) make it 4wd(ST185 celica gt-four), and giga-power it(can we say McLaren F1?)?

i'd work on this myself, but everytime i do, it means a trip to COMPUSA

Hey, Speed...I got a ? for ya. I'm trying to figure out ur B-spec table. How do u use those codes to maximize ya b-spec points? I'm guessing ya use all of those codes that r on the left....what format though....00000000 the code or vice versa? I'm lacking just 2 points anyways Ive went though an excel chart twice and still cant find them..grr..lol. But yea...thanks for any help! :) Always forget something...I'm using Gameshark 2 BroadBand Enable for my codes I use plus I think too with the [M] I'm using it's the raw codes that work. NTSC version too btw.

Last edited:
http://gt.cellphonespec.com/gt4hybridinfo.php

As this site is down and where i used to get my PAL ARMAX codes from any chance somebody has those codes in a txt file or excel or something.

I have that big list of NTSC codes which lists everything you can think of, but unless you can convert the codes from NTSC to PAL they are not much use.
If it is possible to convert them could someone explain how ?

I can convert the RAW codes to ARMAX myself with Maxconvert but it would be nice to have that original list that was on the site above as it would save me alot of time.

Thanks

Here are raw codes for GT4 NTSC

A-Spec Total Mileage = 0
20A0C248 00000000

B-Spec Total Mileage = 0
20A0C250 00000000

Note: The value of the miles isn't simply in hex like some codes are so unsure how to create a specific mile other than 0.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I stumbled across a way to convert Pal addresses to NTSC. I saw somewhere ya subtract AE00 to get the NTSC but I could never get it to work til I put 20 out in front of it.

example: 20XXXXXXXX

Does anyone know how to use the b-spec table? I can convert those addresses to NTSC. Do u just keep using the same address til u have each set of values done on it? Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone! Here's a NTSC GT4 game save that I've done! :) It's in maxdrive format.

Arcade Mode
-----------
All cars unlocked
All tracks with 200 A-spec points
10 Favorites: Fastest Cars around Nurburgring Norfschleife

Gran Turismo Mode
-----------------
Profile Name: GT4
100% Complete
Day 1
A-Spec Points: 113,100
A-Spec Mileage: 0
B-Spec Points: 9998 outta 10,000 (need help here preferably a code..lol)
B-Spec Mileage: 0
Win Ratio: 0/0 = 0.0%
Total # of Trophies: 0
Total # of Prize Cars: 179
Total # of Prize Money: $1,000,000
Total # of Cars Owned: 721

http://hotfile.com/dl/21531658/4853869/97328_15252_GRAN_TURIS.max.html

Back