Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,997 views
I have run today this RX-7 ... the car is perfect ... and have a superb "rotary sound".

Continue the good work ... and a BIG THANKS sid_chicana :)👍

This, he is a big contributor to this community :bowdown:
 
Thanks Sir :bowdown:
More to come :lol:

EDIT: BTW... did you try this one? Feedback welcome :scared:

t0ksk8.jpg


2vjdfz5.jpg


14uhm9y.jpg


w2mv12.jpg

Sir to me car drives great good up and handling nice job on this one bud keep up the great work
 
Cheers guys, all of you :bowdown:
Working on something different atm... will be up in a little while, just the final test :scared:
 
sid_chiclana
Cheers guys, all of you :bowdown:
Working on something different atm... will be up in a little while, just the final test :scared:

I added you :p
 
Can someone please send me the R34 without the wing, and the RX-7 without the wing.
BTW, can I use it if my PS3 is not jailbroken?
 
Yes put me on your list please.

Cheers
 
Put me on the waiting list please!
 
Ok, I will try that.

I got the opposite with my Toyota 7 Hybrid (Somewhat Realistic)
Warning: When you borrow the Toyota 7, DON'T add ANY TURBOS to it, the sound will dissapear. :scared:

I added you
 
GTRACER1998
Yeah, my PS3 is not jailbroken and I can make and use hybrids.

Ahh... ok. Im still looking for the wingless RX-7 and R34... PSN: Z_AK (for those using the app)...

EDIT

Wait... before I sound like a bambi (probably too late, now) can you GIFT these cars to a person, or do you have to use the perma borrow?
 
Anyone have a hybrid veyron with a custom suspension and engine the stand one handles horrible lol
 
Anyone have a hybrid veyron with a custom suspension and engine the stand one handles horrible lol

Great idea!

I was going to make one but GTRACER1998 is more equipped below
 
I really want one please, it's good to have you back!
Impressive sports car .... let me know what you want in return.

By the way you don't have to send the car those days, I just grab the car out your garage when passing by.
:cheers:


By the way, Matador = Bull Killer .... but who is killing who?
:)
 
Anyone have a hybrid veyron with a custom suspension and engine the stand one handles horrible lol

I will try to make a Custom Veyron later today, I will need to find a car with a similar width and length though. (So I can change the Chassis)
 
I was wondering can anyone make me a Nissan R92CP with a Fully tuned GTR engine totaling 830hp?
 
I will try to make a Custom Veyron later today, I will need to find a car with a similar width and length though. (So I can change the Chassis)

Audi Le Mans or R8 racecar perhaps ?
 
Cheers guys, all of you :bowdown:
Working on something different atm... will be up in a little while, just the final test :scared:

Hi Sid

I sent friend request , wanting to try your rx7 & anything else you come up with.

Thanks
 
I will try to make a Custom Veyron later today, I will need to find a car with a similar width and length though. (So I can change the Chassis)

Look forward to seeing what someone can do with the veyron beast lol.question can the veyron be painted one whole color that might be nice. Don't know if possible food for thought lol

Also wish I could find a Acura/Honda dc5 hybrid but sadly don't know if they exist.
 
Last edited:
Look forward to seeing what someone can do with the veyron beast lol.question can the veyron be painted one whole color that might be nice. Don't know if possible food for thought lol

It can, back before my save corrupted, I had a orange Veyron.

Putting Diablo Replica on share.

After I get up later, I will make a Lamborghini Diablo Replica Racecar, the Bugatti and I will make a Ford GT40 (Gulf one) hybrid.
 
Last edited:
Next one, something slightly different :)

R32 engine and gearbox, I forgot where the chassis comes from :crazy:

554BHP maxable to nearly 1000BHP. GT Fluorescence 003-W and IMO, good tune but a tad too low for my liking, so hardturner :lol:

Have a go peeps 👍

5yyhoo.jpg


25prbxu.jpg


2w20w05.jpg


5v6hw6.jpg
 
sid_chiclana
Next one, something slightly different :)

R32 engine and gearbox, I forgot where the chassis comes from :crazy:

554BHP maxable to nearly 1000BHP. GT Fluorescence 003-W and IMO, good tune but a tad too low for my liking, so hardturner :lol:

Have a go peeps 👍

Awesome combo.
 
Whenever i can, i will certainly try that one out.👍
 
Anyone have both of the hidden X2010s (5G and Japan Flag Colour)? I wouldn't mind perma-borrowing from you folks. Lemme know and I'll send you a friend request.
 
Next one, something slightly different :)

R32 engine and gearbox, I forgot where the chassis comes from :crazy:

554BHP maxable to nearly 1000BHP. GT Fluorescence 003-W and IMO, good tune but a tad too low for my liking, so hardturner :lol:

Have a go peeps 👍

5yyhoo.jpg


25prbxu.jpg


2w20w05.jpg


5v6hw6.jpg

Combo looks good Sid can't wait to try it

It can, back before my save corrupted, I had a orange Veyron.

Putting Diablo Replica on share.

After I get up later, I will make a Lamborghini Diablo Replica Racecar, the Bugatti and I will make a Ford GT40 (Gulf one) hybrid.

Can't wait to see those cars who the veyron
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you paint a car that had the wing removed will it reappear after paint?
 
Can anybody put a R32 engine in my MR-S?
 
So I tried to borrow a JP-Flag colored car off someone who had it on share and it wouldn't let me borrow it. It said "This car cannot be borrowed".
 
So I tried to borrow a JP-Flag colored car off someone who had it on share and it wouldn't let me borrow it. It said "This car cannot be borrowed".

Found the same thing, I've heard people can paint a regular 5g with the Han flag but who knows .
 
If you paint a car that had the wing removed will it reappear after paint?

Nope.Only time I saw it come back was when I changed the setting sheets.You can even add a wing and change it back to no wing in GT Auto atleast on the supra

Ive been working on a chevelle.Had no clue it was the longest and possibly widest car in the game :ouch:.And the z28 rm 69 chassis will not give you the tires like I hoped :nervous:

But I have 1011bhp (without supercharger or turbo) matte black chevelle im working on now.

Edit:
gave up on chevelle couldnt find a good chassis
 
Last edited:
Next one, something slightly different :)

R32 engine and gearbox, I forgot where the chassis comes from :crazy:

554BHP maxable to nearly 1000BHP. GT Fluorescence 003-W and IMO, good tune but a tad too low for my liking, so hardturner :lol:

Have a go peeps 👍

5yyhoo.jpg

Hi All

Tried your Rx7 & the beast above & love em both.

Both drift good , rx7 is a weapon , Nissan needs a bit of gearbox tuning for drifting & thats about it.

Also tried a 1 lap dash on RS tyres around grand valley east , rx7 got 58.3** & Nissan got 1:01.*** with out touching a thing . Cant wait to up the power a bit & unleash on a track.

Thanks
 
Back