Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,996 views
Can anyone give me some ideas, I am all out, I am thinking of giving the CLK-LM one of the Nascar engines, or giving the F40 the engine from the 512BB.

Also I have three more questions:

1. Is it possible to remove parts (Spoilers or something like that) from Standards?
2. Is it possible to give a car the default rims from another? (My Diablo replica needs the rims from the Countach)

I am NOT asking HOW I am just asking if it is possible.

Starting on Bugatti too. Cancelled because I couldn't find a chassis wide/long enough. :sick:

Giving the F40 the 512BB Engine with Turbo
 
Last edited:
What about a Vert Tiaga 2010 Camaro SS with Grey stripes can it be done? my Camaro has white stripes YUCK!
 
Can anyone give me some ideas, I am all out, I am thinking of giving the CLK-LM one of the Nascar engines, or giving the F40 the engine from the 512BB.

Also I have three more questions:

1. Is it possible to remove parts (Spoilers or something like that) from Standards?
2. Is it possible to give a car the default rims from another? (My Diablo replica needs the rims from the Countach)

I am NOT asking HOW I am just asking if it is possible.

Starting on Bugatti too.

Can't wait to see how the bugatti turns out hopefully handles good
 
Hi sid_chiclana,

What a awesome cars did you latest issued .... thanks man!

Love your work ....
:cheers:
 
GTRACER1998
Can anyone give me some ideas, I am all out, I am thinking of giving the CLK-LM one of the Nascar engines, or giving the F40 the engine from the 512BB.

Also I have three more questions:

1. Is it possible to remove parts (Spoilers or something like that) from Standards?
2. Is it possible to give a car the default rims from another? (My Diablo replica needs the rims from the Countach)

I am NOT asking HOW I am just asking if it is possible.

Starting on Bugatti too. Cancelled because I couldn't find a chassis wide/long enough. :sick:

Giving the F40 the 512BB Engine with Turbo

Bugatti nardo chassis. The VW is family with bugatti so you can use that chasis. And you could make a ford GT '05 with a ford Mark IV engine in it.
 
Just use its own chassis bro. If it ain't broken, don't fix it :)

👍 agreed ,what about a hsv chassis it handles good night be small though.not sure if that can be done though.
 
I have swapped the transmission for a 7 speed (can't remember which car it was from), the only problem being I couldn't change the ratios in GT5, so it had 7 gears but they were really short.

See if you can give it a fully custom transmission. Maybe then it can bypass 160-150 MPH.
 
Just use its own chassis bro. If it ain't broken, don't fix it :)

Ok, I suppose I could still make it. 👍

Do you or anyone else know if it's possible to add stock rims from one car to another?
 
Just got a 56K HP R8.!!! Sick!
 
Ok... I know how to make a hybrid horsepower wise, but, can someone PM me about how to delete the wing at the back, and change chassis/ transmission/ suspension?
 
Ok... I know how to make a hybrid horsepower wise, but, can someone PM me about how to delete the wing at the back, and change chassis/ transmission/ suspension?

Can't, that's breaking site rules
 
Team THRT Drift
Ok... I know how to make a hybrid horsepower wise, but, can someone PM me about how to delete the wing at the back, and change chassis/ transmission/ suspension?

Its still not allowed to discuss hybrids in PMs or on gtp period. That's what a mod told me.
 
Ranman20
Its still not allowed to discuss hybrids in PMs or on gtp period. That's what a mod told me.

So then, how is this thread still up? (Just asking, not a hostile tone or anything)

EDIT

Nevermind
 
So then, how is this thread still up? (Just asking, not a hostile tone or anything)

Discussion about how to edit savedata is prohibited, not trading hacked cars.
 
Fazerfan
Discussion about how to edit savedata is prohibited, not trading hacked cars.

It's alright I got it... thanks though.
 
I noticed that a car with the wing off still has values that can be changed like the car has a invisible wing anyone notice that, hope I haven't said to much?

Anyone have a raised truck like the Chevy ss,dodge ram or Toyota Tacoma.also does anyone know if you can paint the gt500 stealth cars a diff color other than the black they are.Thanks
 
Last edited:
I noticed that a car with the wing off still has values that can be changed like the car has a invisible wing anyone notice that, hope I haven't said to much?

Anyone have a raised truck like the Chevy ss,dodge ram or Toyota Tacoma.also does anyone know if you can paint the gt500 stealth cars a diff color other than the black they are.Thanks

Yes I have a couple of raised pickups
 
Making a R32 Hybrid, if it comes out good, I will post the results.

Also, no one answered my question, is it possible to take the stock/default wheels from one car and put them on another car? :indiff:

The R32 came out good, but it handles abit weird, anyone mine taking it off my hands and tuning it for me?
 
Last edited:
I have a 5000bhp 787b on share, I'm looking for a red bull with low pp.
 
I have a 5000bhp 787b on share, I'm looking for a red bull with low pp.

Add me I have 3 red bulls one with 405hp it's a 5g if you like Ide love to give the 787a shot at test drive
 
Add me I have 3 red bulls one with 405hp it's a 5g if you like Ide love to give the 787a shot at test drive

No probs m8 add me HAGIE-GT will try and get on later.

It hits 400mph down the mulsane straight.
 
Would you mind sharing them by chance?,I have you on friends list.

Online now

I must say my favourite hybrids are the unpaintable cars in different colours, and as I've said before I really wish some one would make a few different coloured Subaru super touring car. Or is this not possible? I'm guessing it is possible because it comes in four colours already. If anybody could have a go at doing this I would be very grateful. Thanks guys for all your hybrids so far.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 5000bhp 787b on share, I'm looking for a red bull with low pp.

Hi can I add you to my alt account I would like to borrow your 787b I have a low pp X1.
 
I'm offering 2 hacked cars (you pick) for 5 chrome paints (gold)


PM me-psn: IMPERIAX3000
 
Nope.Only time I saw it come back was when I changed the setting sheets.You can even add a wing and change it back to no wing in GT Auto atleast on the supra

Ive been working on a chevelle.Had no clue it was the longest and possibly widest car in the game :ouch:.And the z28 rm 69 chassis will not give you the tires like I hoped :nervous:

But I have 1011bhp (without supercharger or turbo) matte black chevelle im working on now.

Edit:
gave up on chevelle couldnt find a good chassis

Thank you for answering my question in great detail, much appreciated.
 
Another wingless lowrider/hardturner :)

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) ’94 with Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ’93 chassis, Nissan FALKEN?GT-R Race Car ’04 engine and gearbox :crazy:

The paint chip is GT Japanese 005-W.

Online now 👍

21525d.jpg


r87at0.jpg


25gt84j.jpg


2wrou2v.jpg
 
Back