Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,534 views
Team THRT Drift
Yep. Didn't mean to....

Can you borrow glitch? If so, you can borrow my Hennessey Venom GT Spyder replica. I just need to get the gear ratios right, and it'll be ready. PSN: Z_AK. Car: The Hybrid Showcase Thread.

Things about the car:
DON'T! For the love of God, floor it. If you do, you will have a bad day.
I made it a bit unique, by adding a BOV (blow-off valve), which comes with the Twin Turbos.
1200 HP (1244 broken-in)
1244 kg

I'm sorry mate. Didn't mean to blow up like that. I've had a pretty bad day...

Ya I could borrow glitch I'll borrow glitch it when you put it up on borrow... I have you as a friend still right?
 
uchia1234
Ya I could borrow glitch I'll borrow glitch it when you put it up on borrow... I have you as a friend still right?

I hope I didn't delete you. Let's continue this with PM's.
 
And if the Fast and Furious Tokyo drift Stang is what your after then a Skyline RB is the motor you want!

Oh, ok... So, can anyone do one of those for me? Thanks in advance!
 
Would it be possible for me to get a 2007 Mazda Roadster (Premium) with a 787B motor? Another that would be nice would be a chassis that is slightly wider, but that is not a necessity. If you require a car to be traded then please let me know.
 
Gosh, how did I miss this whole thing.

Is there a latest link to the required reading material, with confirmed safe tools etc?

Thanks.

Can't wait to put the Honda DC5 engine + gearbox into a CRX + Lotus Elise! And supercharging the DC5 to begin with..
 
jgancherjr
Car's done and sent 👍

Jgancherjr can I please borrow glitch your Hennessey Venom GT?
 
If possible I would like to borrow glitch it too
 
Jgancherjr can I please borrow glitch your Hennessey Venom GT?

I am in the process of making a new one as I was not happy with the original. Once it's done it will go up for share. If you want you can go ahead and send a friend request to jgancherjr. I am at work but I will accept when I get home.
 
jgancherjr
I am in the process of making a new one as I was not happy with the original. Once it's done it will go up for share. If you want you can go ahead and send a friend request to jgancherjr. I am at work but I will accept when I get home.

Ok thanks
 
Got all mine back and got some old hybrids back and i must say, some of these are an absolute pleasure to drive around the nurb...
 
Jgancherjr it says you have reached the maximum limit of friends
 
Jgancherjr it says you have reached the maximum limit of friends

I'll delete someone when I get home, I have a few from some older trades that need to go.. What I your PSN?
 
jgancherjr
I'll delete someone when I get home, I have a few from some older trades that need to go.. What I your PSN?

My psn is gucci_mama22
 
Hey guys, i'm looking for a FD3S RX7 Spirit R Wingless with a 4 Rotor 787B Engine. Thanks.
 
I have a red wingless S15 if anybody wants me to share it. 600Bhp
 
Hey guys, i'm looking for a FD3S RX7 Spirit R Wingless with a 4 Rotor 787B Engine. Thanks.

I have a white Spirit R with 787B engine, 660+HP with custom turbo for better driveability and still has wing. I can remove the wing :D and put it up on share, also has Devil Z replica, Twin Turbo 512BB - updated custom turbo and engine + gear tuning ( stock gearbox with custom ratio ) and several other cool ones. I rotate my shared list once in a while. Most of my creation has stock gearbox with custom ratio to fit engine power - balance of acceleration and top speed.

Also S15 with fixed wheel offset, wingless, better custom suspension fitted, SR20DET original engine + custom turbo and engine tuning : 500+HP and 70 degree steering angle for drifting :)

8560015876_d609d75c89_c_d.jpg


9457996365_fd83f67614_c_d.jpg
 
I have a red wingless S15 if anybody wants me to share it. 600Bhp

Hey man we never have run across each other when we are both online :/ did you get everything going?
 
I tried :/ But i need Framework V0.4 or something like that. I have One working xD but the other i havnt found a link for.
 
I have a white Spirit R with 787B engine, 660+HP with custom turbo for better driveability and still has wing. I can remove the wing :D and put it up on share, also has Devil Z replica, Twin Turbo 512BB - updated custom turbo and engine + gear tuning ( stock gearbox with custom ratio ) and several other cool ones. I rotate my shared list once in a while. Most of my creation has stock gearbox with custom ratio to fit engine power - balance of acceleration and top speed.

Also S15 with fixed wheel offset, wingless, better custom suspension fitted, SR20DET original engine + custom turbo and engine tuning : 500+HP and 70 degree steering angle for drifting :)

8560015876_d609d75c89_c_d.jpg


9457996365_fd83f67614_c_d.jpg


Mind if i add you and Borrow Glitch those?
 
I've got a Matte Red S15 with 1000+ BHP. I can put it up on share if you wish.
 
Mind if i add you and Borrow Glitch those?

Add me, I don't mind, those are on share are for everyone to grab :) I just put up wingless RX7 Spirit R in Emerald Mica, fitted better custom suspension so she sits lower, 787B engine with 660+HP, the S15 will be up as well - already has a base tune for drifting on 70 degree steering angle, should do fine at Tsukuba even on comfort soft :lol:

EDIT : I'll paint the S15 to something nicer, black matte perhaps :)
 
Last edited:
Add me, I don't mind, those are on share are for everyone to grab :) I just put up wingless RX7 Spirit R in Emerald Mica, fitted better custom suspension so she sits lower, 787B engine with 660+HP, the S15 will be up as well - already has a base tune for drifting on 70 degree steering angle, should do fine at Tsukuba even on comfort soft :lol:

EDIT : I'll paint the S15 to something nicer, black matte perhaps :)

I'd prefer the RX7 to be wingless, may I please have your PSN? Thanks so much. :)

EDIT: Never mind I got your PSN, I sent you a FR.
 
I'd prefer the RX7 to be wingless, may I please have your PSN? Thanks so much. :)

EDIT: Never mind I got your PSN, I sent you a FR.

Is that the FR from someone with a D - something ?
 
can anybody make a 2003 Volkswagen Golf IV R32 with chassis swap and audi r10 tdi race car engine swap and like 800 to 1000hp .
 
I don't suppose anyone could make a Callaway Sledgehammer out of a C4 Vette for me?
 
Back