Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,995 views
I already made one long time ago :) Add me, I'll put it on share.

Thanks, sent a request.

I don't suppose anyone wants to use borrow glitch on an SLS E-Cell, an XJ220 Concept or a PDI Racing Kart with the engine from a GSX-R/4 and gearbox from a Chaparral 2J?
 
I want that kart that'd be badass
 
Thanks, sent a request.

I don't suppose anyone wants to use borrow glitch on an SLS E-Cell, an XJ220 Concept or a PDI Racing Kart with the engine from a GSX-R/4 and gearbox from a Chaparral 2J?

Added, Callaway Sledgehammer C4 ZR1 Vette replica shared :)
 
I want that kart that'd be badass

Alright, I'll put all 3 on share soon, just add me on PSN.
And the kart IS pretty fun, though it's only really got 2 gears rather than 3 because it can't really get up to 3rd gear on most circuits with the ~80hp I'm using (but you'll be able to get it to 3rd if you use the full 167hp... if you dare :P)
 
Thanks, sent a request.

I don't suppose anyone wants to use borrow glitch on an SLS E-Cell, an XJ220 Concept or a PDI Racing Kart with the engine from a GSX-R/4 and gearbox from a Chaparral 2J?

I'm adding for that SLS E-cell.
 
Alright, I'll put all 3 on share soon, just add me on PSN.
And the kart IS pretty fun, though it's only really got 2 gears rather than 3 because it can't really get up to 3rd gear on most circuits with the ~80hp I'm using (but you'll be able to get it to 3rd if you use the full 167hp... if you dare :P)

What's your psn ill add you when I get home from work
 
Jgancherjr when will you put the Hennessey venom gt on share?
 
Jgancherjr when will you put the Hennessey venom gt on share?

Hey, I've had a pretty occupied work week including last night :( .. I just got up a little while ago, I'm gonna get a new one built and it will be put up on share here within the next hour or so 👍
 
jgancherjr
Hey, I've had a pretty occupied work week including last night :( .. I just got up a little while ago, I'm gonna get a new one built and it will be put up on share here within the next hour or so 👍

Jgancherjr thank you for letting me borrow glitch the Hennessey venom gt. The car runs smooth and thanks to your advice it goes up to 247 mph or higher.
 
I have the RE Amemiya already on share now, New Imola Orange Pearl, uprated custom suspension - almost slammed, but not slammed :lol: Check it !!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
 
Does anyone have a realistically hacked Nissan GT-R R35 or a Toyota 86 GT "Rocket Bunny"?
 
Alright guys, I've got a CTR2 powered HKS CT230R that will do better then 1:06's (I got 1:05 but just went into the dirt) at Eiger. This thing is beastly! All it has is the high RPM turbo, but the Ruf engine and gearbox. It's still AWD 50/50 torque split. Add PSN: jqsiren with CTR2-CT230R as the message. Pics are in this thread. I'm about to test a white one with BMW M3 GTR race car engine/ trans
 
So, is it up for offers or what?
 
So, is it up for offers or what?

My car is, yes. Just add me and I'll send it now (if I can, I already sent a lv24 ticket, but that was yesterday, it's now 0030 in my time zone)

Or pick a color and I can do that too. It keeps the red stripes though.
 
I have a 303k hp lexus lfa it does 999mph on ssr7. I want to trade for a samba bus that does 999. Thanks in advance.
 
Xx07gsxrxX
I have a 303k hp lexus lfa it does 999mph on ssr7. I want to trade for a samba bus that does 999. Thanks in advance.

Um....
 
My car is, yes. Just add me and I'll send it now (if I can, I already sent a lv24 ticket, but that was yesterday, it's now 0030 in my time zone)

Or pick a color and I can do that too. It keeps the red stripes though.

I cant add you at the moment, but in 15min or less I may be able to. So, did you want something in return?
 
Nope, I can always make another. I did realize the reason it handles so well is that I have high downforce, but it still sticks at low speeds.
 
Nope, I can always make another. I did realize the reason it handles so well is that I have high downforce, but it still sticks at low speeds.

Ok, cool. I'll shoot you an FR in a few minutes or so. Thanks!
 
Team THRT Drift

Wrong spot? If so I have a request still. Can someone put a viper motor in a 69 camaro z28? Either the viper motor or the 454 chevelle motor. Ill pay with an 88 iroc z concept.
 
Xx07gsxrxX
Wrong spot? If so I have a request still. Can someone put a viper motor in a 69 camaro z28? Either the viper motor or the 454 chevelle motor. Ill pay with an 88 iroc z concept.

There we go! That's a more realistic claim! I'll do it for free. Keep the IROC-Z
 
Okay, F40 powered Alfa TZ2 is awesome as well. That one will be on share.
 
Team THRT Drift
There we go! That's a more realistic claim!

Lol I thought this was for any hybrid. Sorry. But im trying to build a drag camaro with over 1000 hp.
 
Lol I thought this was for any hybrid. Sorry. But im trying to build a drag camaro with over 1000 hp.

Why not put the SLR McLaren engine in it with the Viper's 6-speed gearbox?
 
jtqmopar
Why not put the SLR McLaren engine in it with the Viper's 6-speed gearbox?

I want the muscle car tone. But ill think about having one of those made too.
And out of curiosity, has anyone figured out rim changes?
 
I don't think it can be done
 
Oh. Well I know for sure im.gonna have more requests later on for drag cars and just all out speed machines. Mostly just engine swaps or chassis swaps.
 
Xx07gsxrxX
Lol I thought this was for any hybrid. Sorry. But im trying to build a drag camaro with over 1000 hp.

Alright..... over 1000 HP. Twin Turbo 454? What chassis? Since it's the 'Maro I can experiment with the RM Chassis to give the drag slicks under the car.
 
Back