Hybrids that push the limit

• Thread starter HACKr
  • 93 comments
United States
Connecticut
enohpelet
Have you ever created a hybrid thats so powerful and fast that you could say it would be dangerous and just plain stupid to use? Here you can post all about your most insane hybrids. (Pics appreciated!)
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
My insane Spoon Integra hybrid taking flight on the test course.

Yeah, It runs good until it hits 400. Then it goes airborn. It runs good on the track though.

HACKr
Have you ever created a hybrid thats so powerful and fast that you could say it would be dangerous and just plain stupid to use? Here you can post all about your most insane hybrids. (Pics appreciated!)
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Pics? We can do better than pics...

(click on the images to go to the video download pages... :D )

The Bouncy Civic looks like a mother to drive. :)

It's been a while since I've watched those. I might have to give them another look.

Awesome rides. I mostly hybrid cars from GT2 though. Its crazy what you can do. And with the right tools, you can make a car from the ground up.

Oh yeah, and videos are appreciated too:lol:

Holy crap, that's one entertaining video.. Huuuuge quantities of respect to all those involved.. Loving the choice of music, too :) I'd love to have a go at this sort of thing myself, but whenever I look into it, I end up confusing myself and then can't be bothered at all :sly: Oh well.

Gosh darnit, it appears I'm either blind or stupid today.. probably both :ouch:

Got so carried away watching the first that I completely forgot about the second one, which is just as amazing, it seems :) Nicely done. 👍

i feel what the OP felt when i made a hybrid in GT2, I messed around with the settings,... ALOT... and when i pressed the accellerator, it felt like a 100000LB car with 15hp, but when i pressed reverse, the weight and power figures switched. Not only was the car moving forward, while i was holding reverse, but it would twitch forwards and backwards constanly, before going airborne and spinning madly. speeds were ridiculous.

my playstation answered me, by freezing up. Lots of fun and laughs

Jim Prower
Air to Mission Control, bogie has been spotted, weapons hot, awaiting confirmation to engage....

:lol:
I hit about 500mph in reverse and floated there forever... I never completed the run.

Has anyone tried putting a smaller engine in an indy car(like and RX-8)and racing with all of the JGTC500 cars? some good fun right there:tup:

opendriver19a
Has anyone tried putting a smaller engine in an indy car(like and RX-8)and racing with all of the JGTC500 cars? some good fun right there:tup:

:) Good idea. In GT when you think hybrid you usually think "Insane POWER!!" I like your line of reasoning.

HACKr
:) Good idea. In GT when you think hybrid you usually think "Insane POWER!!" I like your line of reasoning.
Yeah ,I got bored and put an I-4 from an S2000 in there and it wasnt that fast. So, I out the stage 3 tuning in it and all of the other engine stuf to make about 422hp. Next I started to ad turbos. First on the lineup was the R390 road car. Being the biggest and most powerful, I thought "this is going to be awsome" and yeah, it was. It made about 1500hp. I can pull low 50 sec on midfeild:D:tup:

opendriver19a
Yeah ,I got bored and put an I-4 from an S2000 in there and it wasnt that fast. So, I out the stage 3 tuning in it and all of the other engine stuf to make about 422hp. Next I started to ad turbos. First on the lineup was the R390 road car. Being the biggest and most powerful, I thought "this is going to be awsome" and yeah, it was. It made about 1500hp. I can pull low 50 sec on midfeild:D:tup:

I put a Spoon Civic Type R engine with 773HP and get low 50 sec too:tup:.
Or in GT2 I put a Fiat Coupe Turbo with 750HP engine in a Dodge Challenger
and made it weight 2000LB. Now that is fun:D.

Jim Prower
Air to Mission Control, bogie has been spotted, weapons hot, awaiting confirmation to engage....

:lol:

I wonder if someone did a hybrid on any TVR, that it tore a hole in space. That you could go to another dimension or go back in time lol.

HACKr
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Houston, we have a problem!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I wonder if someone did a hybrid on any TVR, that it tore a hole in space. That you could go to another dimension or go back in time lol.
Something like that...try putting a speed 12 motor in a mini cooper. Add to that a huge turbo and a handfull of other stuff and your making somewhere around 4800hp. Its just funny to see this cap smoke all of the fast cars on the test track:dunce:

I've got a MidgetII with somthing like 7000hp. It flies once it goes over 400 but it handles very well.

HACKr
I've got a MidgetII with somthing like 7000hp. It flies once it goes over 400 but it handles very well.
I made a modern day veyron from a for GT40. It has the biggest motor in the game(speed 12)with a big turbo(R390) It makes about 3500hp and goes like the delorean from back to the future.:lol:

HACKr
So Hackr, you want to take on my challenge i set you mate.

Thrasher187's CL600 hybrid, as seen in the GT Genome Project, can manage a clean lap of Midfield in 32s dead. The bit where you see it doing a ring around the F1 car - the F1 car was under full acceleration the whole time...

Back