Hybrids that push the limit

• Thread starter HACKr
  • 93 comments
Famine
32s dead.

Holy... how much power is it producing? :ill:

opendriver: that Mini sounds like a right laugh! Rear-drive, I presume? (of course, imagine the torquesteer otherwise!)

Makes me itch for all the stuff needed to make hybrids.

blue_sharky39
Holy... how much power is it producing? :ill:

opendriver: that Mini sounds like a right laugh! Rear-drive, I presume? (of course, imagine the torquesteer otherwise!)

Makes me itch for all the stuff needed to make hybrids.
Nope! AWD from an R33 skyline

BTW, may I suggest trying to put merceds DTM stuff on the C230? You could make this car. Just an idea that im itching to try out...

Famine, is this you?:
043up1.jpg

Man, I'd really love to try those bounce civic settings on a muscle car, on a rally track. It'd be like a bucking bronco!

Here a video I made of a GT40 hybrid that has 7100hp
R390 turbo,Cerbera speed 12 motor,all of the other power making things
"When this thing hits about 30mph your going to see som serious s***"

The funny thing is that your least powerful hybrid is a speed 12, and your most powerful is a demio.

MINICOOPER120
The funny thing is that your least powerful hybrid is a speed 12, and your most powerful is a demio.
They're not all hybrids. The Speed 12 is stock.

Famine
And roughly similar stopping distance too.

My del sol actually can break from 350 to 120 right before the first U-Turn at Laguna Seca. Plus it takes the curve very smooth.

HACKr
Not enough low end torque though, or a too low final gear setting?
Max out the "auto", minimize final to lowest
I put andescudo engine and a bunch of other stuff to make over 7000hp. The torque-steer is INSANE:eek:

here are some pics of my 2600hp RUF CTR2, it resets to 0km/h once it gets to 655 [406m/h], i took them with an emulator

i might add a replay one day

sorry theyre only small you can save them and zoom in with windows picture and fax viiewer or something like that if you want

look at the rpm guage View attachment 58481

i go the car to break through the walls of laguna seca
View attachment 58482

look at the speed! [650km/h] View attachment 58483

an image of the car going 655 + 32km/h = 687km/h [427m/h] cause it resets to 0 when it reaches 655 and still speeding upView attachment 58484 and look where the red dot is on the map

i did end up getting it to nearly 800km/h [497m/h] [655 + 140 = 795km/h] [493m/h] in other words i got pllus 140km/h

has anyone else noticed the speed resets to 0 once it reaches 655km/h [407m/h] and anyone know why?

whats that sample 006 006 car daan?

I believe the 006 car is a Acura RSX, It's not a complete car until you hybrid it, I don't know why your cars resets @ 655, I have some that go far pass that and then they take off into the sky, But mines are in MPH, May be it's a kmh thing that has something to do with it? Just a guess!

HYBRIDLVR
I don't know why your cars resets @ 655, I have some that go far pass that and then they take off into the sky, But mines are in MPH, May be it's a kmh thing that has something to do with it? Just a guess!

you might be thinking gt3, i didnt say it was gt2

ill try MPH and see what happens

update: i just did it again and when it got to + 150Km/h, it did a wheelie and went all the way up to + 450 again

any gameshark codes for hybirds, i use pec

edit: how do you change to MPH

I got an acura to do a wheelie until it reached 2,xxx,xxx,xxx mph and the game locked up. It acceleratesto 2000 until the first turn at the test track, and then while exiting the corner, it starts to wheelie. By the end of the strait it hits the wall and flies through the air. I once was able to keep the game stable, and the brakes did absolutlty nothing. In fact, I think it was going infinitly fast because the speed never changed.

By the way, anyone got the ini files for the bouncy civic?
I want to compare it to a different bouncy civic that I made myself.

lthiele
you might be thinking gt3, i didnt say it was gt2
No, I was thinking GT1...

(((((MINICOOPER120)))))High damping settings will cause the car to get bouncy, Raise the car up and apply high suspension settings and it will bounce.

I know, I have a civic that can bounce, but I just wanted to compare with the civic from the project, just to see how his settings were. I was also wondering what the highest possible settings were for height and springs.

Back