Hydra v Savage ???

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hydra

bdNRDPUrAO-WzblXHBmn5FZvDwzi7WBOvpbZsXckGrFhKj4C1HSmUynkyhc2RLv1lx7SsOsx7TedJj-H2h-hF7xcRCI=w426-h240-n

Savage

maxresdefault.jpg

I am torn between the two in terms of which one to get , any recommendations or reviews of what you guys think is the best to get ?

The answer depends on what your intentions are for use of the craft. Personally, if I had to choose I would prefer the Hydra as I use aircraft for travel. You can call the plane into any helipad and it travels faster than any other means in the game.* This is perhaps most beneficial if you spend a lot of time in Paleto as it's the only plane you can call in without leaving town. I don't think I've used the guns in weeks.

The Savage carries 4 players including yourself, fires rockets at a faster rate, and for some people is an easier craft to handle. Those are the upsides I see when comparing it to the Hydra. It's not terribly durable. I don't think I've used the Savage in months.

*Sort of

If you're only going to chose one, first is what you'll be using it for. Hydra for Free Roam. As Marcus Garvey said, easy access to travel across the map. Good for some missions, but not very maneuverable in tight situations. The Savage is great for a lot of missions, and has fantastic weapons.

The Savage has a disadvantage, it's size. It's considerably larger than a Buzzard and not as maneuverable. It's rotors are quite large and can catch light poles and buildings and will indeed flip the Savage. If you're not fast enough to counteract the flip it'll crash.

EDIT: Both the Hydra and Savage, with it's explosive rounds are great for taking out tanks and Insurgents. If you're going after a tank with the Savage it's best to hide from radar since you'll have to fly in low.

Got them both. Money I could've used for a yacht now. BAH!

As said earlier, the Savage is great at combat, but I'd get a Buzzard, simply because the passengers can use their own weapons, it is more agile and is smaller. For transport, go with an Annihilator as it can carry 6 people, for guns get the Savage and for being better in general get a Buzzard. The Hydra is a big investment, and you can just steal a P996 Lazer for free and it does just the same.

As said earlier, the Savage is great at combat, but I'd get a Buzzard, simply because the passengers can use their own weapons, it is more agile and is smaller. For transport, go with an Annihilator as it can carry 6 people, for guns get the Savage and for being better in general get a Buzzard. The Hydra is a big investment, and you can just steal a P996 Lazer for free and it does just the same.

OP made a decision almost 2 months ago :lol:

The subject will always be open for analysis.

Each vehicle has pro's & con's. I'll say this, When I'm flying around in the Savage & a good pilot is flying a Hydra. The Savage will loose every time, no matter how good the Savage pilot. This is why I sticky the Savage in freeroam OL, in order to keep them from getting the kill. Just me though... (not any more eh?) lol

Latest Posts

Back