Hyundai N 2025 VGT Revealed! (Update 15/9: All revealed!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 292 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
Uodate 15/9: Its is revealed!
14878490191138135708.jpg

17575465902008549466.jpg

Loads of teasers! More on https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-9-9-more-teaser.333621/page-5#post-10971520

Update 9/9: Couple more images:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_5096083.html

LIGHTENED by @double A-ron
lightened-png.444222

Original:

i1y0DlPmOnneWuB.jpg

i16WbYzmCnneGuB.jpg

LMP1?

Archive:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1416876.html

i1kcR9XuxeSVBb.jpg

i1fRTqvPamTGY.jpg

i1ogpYYZ2eZO7C.jpg

i1A84WcdxrQWfO.jpg

Hyundai Motor has revealed new images of the Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo.

Stay tuned for more updates including the official unveiling coming soon!

Looks like the X1 of Hyundai.

Credit to @unit-one

Last edited:
Another car that will never appear in more than one game; the collection accumulates. :)

The latter model production cars from this marque have shown distinctive lines that speak not just style but aerodynamics and careful thought to overall flow. I can't wait to see what Hyundai has to offer us.

Another car that will never appear in more than one game; the collection accumulates. :)

The latter model production cars from this marque have shown distinctive lines that speak not just style but aerodynamics and careful thought to overall flow. I can't wait to see what Hyundai has to offer us.
Kaz said there's a possibility that the VGT project won't die with GT6, there's a chance that these cars will be carried on to a possible GT7.

Kaz said there's a possibility that the VGT project won't die with GT6, there's a chance that these cars will be carried on to a possible GT7.

That's great news to me - as a fan of the Series (and not just any particular version) I take the rough with the smooth as we go on, and the experiences of playing the previous versions is what makes any new version palatable in that special way that only players who have lived (and even grown up) with the Series would understand.

Just last evening the thought occurred to me that many of the cars in the GT Series have never been duplicated in other racing/driving Series (while of course due to the huge quantity of cars there are the same (or even fairly similar) cars that appear in many other games.)
But only in GT for instance, AFAIK, can you take a Merc that crawls along at its top speed of 5 MPH around the Nurburgring. Or drive a Chaparral 2X. Or drive the car that plunges up into the skies over Goodwood.
No other game - and by that I mean no other game like Gran Turismo, the Series - has those cars. If we make a list, I'm sure we'd have quite the bunch.

....This really Hyundai? What year is it? I shoulda come out of the cave more often.

Looks great, can't wait to see the whole thing without the moody lighting or the cover. That overhead shot of the front reminds me of a Caparo T1 somewhat.

I am glad Hyundai VGT is going down this route instead of 3000HP+ rockets. Fingers crossed it has similar specs to LMP racers.

....This really Hyundai? What year is it? I shoulda come out of the cave more often.

Looks great, can't wait to see the whole thing without the moody lighting or the cover. That overhead shot of the front reminds me of a Caparo T1 somewhat.

I am glad Hyundai VGT is going down this route instead of 3000HP+ rockets. Fingers crossed it has similar specs to LMP racers.
Probably with Hyundai V6 as an engine.

Anyway, i might credit the OP on edit so it doesnt alert him. So i shout it again : @unit-one

Reminds me of the Mazda Furai. And that's not a bad thing.

BTW, to all those who hate on people who "appear" to hate on VGT's:
I don’t think most people hate the VGT’s (I love the more “realistic” ones like the BMW VGT). It’s more of an issue of where development and modeling time of cars that don’t exist and can’t really be used in any races/events besides stuff like time attacks could be spent on REAL cars that GT fans would want in the game. Sticking with BMW; M6, M5, 2 series M since the VGT is based off the 2 series. These cars would get people more excited than the VGT’s. Just look at the excitement behind FM6 as Turn10 announced their car list.

As cool as this thing looks, and the Bugatti, is PD going to learn that players want some real god damn cars already?

DC just got the 488, Assetto's Dream Pack 2 is looking like it's going to be a god send, and I can't even count all the cool cars Horizon 2 has added.

Looks like there's no wing at the back. Perhaps the design is aimed at top speed?

Either way it looks fantastic 👍

Good point. If the car is to create enough downforce through the floor and bodywork, the rear wing may not be required. Like a DeltaWing and Nissan ZEOD. (My English is poor. Sorry.)

It’s more of an issue of where development and modeling time of cars that don’t exist and can’t really be used in any races/events besides stuff like time attacks could be spent on REAL cars that GT fans would want in the game. Sticking with BMW; M6, M5, 2 series M since the VGT is based off the 2 series.

That's more an assumption. You don't know that PD would be releasing any other cars for GT6 at all....

And why would they? They're all free anyway so it's not going to make them any money, it won't really retain a paying audience since the people moving on to next gen/PC games, will move on anyway (since the PS3 is now old Gen).

Anything real that they are modelling now will be added to GT7 so that it looks like a suitable increase over GT6 - to release it now, even paid (probably with a low uptake) is going to lessen the impact of whatever GT7 brings to the table.

With the VGT's however, they keeping the profile of the game much higher than DLC packs for other games are doing, they're building ties and relationships with the manufacturers, and crucially, it's giving players something new as a stop gap.

I totally agree though, it's crazy that VGT's can't be utilised more online/offline. Especially the race variants, like the BMW which are crying out for a one make series... all they need is a couple of other liveries!

Back