Hyundai N 2025 VGT Revealed! (Update 15/9: All revealed!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 292 comments
Later in the future 2020.

Nah, who knows
As with every single other time this has been asked

tumblr_inline_n7fr8gVjwC1r5l1wo.jpg

Ok thanks. Hope is soon cause i really wanna drive that hyundai

a little off-screen gameplay

I paused it at 0:18 when it showed the guy driving it. Gear shifter says D. :( Gonna be tricky to drive. Not sure if I still like it all of a sudden. I mean it looks fantastic, but i rely so much on gear changes to judge what speed i should be going for corners. I guess it time to start learning.

Quick! To the E-runnermobile!!

download 65.jpg

Last edited:
Depending on how they simulated the drivetrain with 4 independent motors, it could be really awkward to drive as well (just like the Chapparal not having any LSD because the drive force is completely independent of the wheels). I'm not getting my hopes up too high for this one :indiff: At least the Bugatti will be purely mechanical.

It's a deafening silence when all the other racing games are putting in new cars...
I want to say it's pd at its finest. :lol:

I know a lot of you don't expect anything at the Paris Games Week (happening this week) but I hope that all this silence means that they're finally going to talk about GT7 during the SONY conference now that GT6 is "complete".

T10 have already launched 3 Forza games on Xbox One, I honestly think it's time for PD to have something on GT7.

I really want to try the N2025, although the Bugatti interests me more, but with the farcical GT6 updates and communication I am now accustomed to waiting for the maintenance notice and don't think about it otherwise.

@PowerSlide77 T10 have released 2 Forza titles on XboxOne. FH2 was developed by Playground Games. I guess that is still 2 more games than PD has managed on PS4!

A new GT is usually shown about 1yr prior to release, or the initial intended release, so a showing during Paris Games Week or PlayStation Experience in December would make sense.

I really want to try the N2025, although the Bugatti interests me more, but with the farcical GT6 updates and communication I am now accustomed to waiting for the maintenance notice and don't think about it otherwise.

@PowerSlide77 T10 have released 2 Forza titles on XboxOne. FH2 was developed by Playground Games. I guess that is still 2 more games than PD has managed on PS4!

A new GT is usually shown about 1yr prior to release, or the initial intended release, so a showing during Paris Games Week or PlayStation Experience in December would make sense.
It doesn't matter who exactly released what, it's still 3 Forza on XBONE and 0 GT on PS4. That was the point I was making, it was nothing about "who did what", it was about "how many of these two games are on each consoles", I should've been a clearer and I'm not going to pretend that I knew who made FH as I didn't know so thanks for pointing my mistake.

But having said that, FH doesn't really compete against GT anyways, so you're right it's still 2-0 in FM's favour.

Kaz also said that we wouldn't have to wait 2017 to get a new GT so you might be right if they present new GT one year prior its release then it'll make sense as you said.

T10 have already launched 3 Forza games on Xbox One, I honestly think it's time for PD to have something on GT7.
As is the reason why they don't speak on the matter because Forza is being shown so much. (Despite the latest Forza is not fantastic on sales for its launch.) I mean..no one is talking about it that much on Youtube except those usual youtubers that play almost any racing game like BlackPantha,EKDrifter,TheSlapTrain,etc. Although Project Cars sold decently a million copies for a new sim game that is multi-platform. I say Forza Motorsport will get replaced by forza Horizon. I'm not trying to say that it's fact,but just a possibility.

As is the reason why they don't speak on the matter because Forza is being shown so much. (Despite the latest Forza is not fantastic on sales for its launch.) I mean..no one is talking about it that much on Youtube except those usual youtubers that play almost any racing game like BlackPantha,EKDrifter,TheSlapTrain,etc. Although Project Cars sold decently a million copies for a new sim game that is multi-platform. I say Forza Motorsport will get replaced by forza Horizon. I'm not trying to say that it's fact,but just a possibility.
replaced? you mean it'll not be anymore? if that's what you're saying then I don't think it'll happen, both games are not aiming the same people, FM is trying to get motorsport fans when FH is trying to get people who play games like NFS and looking for street racing. At least that's how I see it.

replaced? you mean it'll not be anymore? if that's what you're saying then I don't think it'll happen
I hope for it to not happen either because GT finally has competition for once and I want it to be that way so all racing sim devs can improve in the future. (Which seems like what PD and Turn10 is doing which is promising). I'm just saying Forza Motorsport 6's launch sales don't compare to say other Forzas in the series.

both games are not aiming the same people
Maybe not the same kinds of audiences,but similar audiences.

FM is trying to get motorsport fans when FH is trying to get people who play games like NFS and looking for street racing.
Eh..sort of. They were aiming towards Test Drive Unlimited audiences and sort of Midnight Club's audiences and boom they succeeded a bit.

I hope for it to not happen either because GT finally has competition for once and I want it to be that way so all racing sim devs can improve in the future. (Which seems like what PD and Turn10 is doing which is promising). I'm just saying Forza Motorsport 6's launch sales don't compare to say other Forzas in the series.

Maybe not the same kinds of audiences,but similar audiences.

Eh..sort of. They were aiming towards Test Drive Unlimited audiences and sort of Midnight Club's audiences and boom they succeeded a bit.
I think forza's sales were hurt because motorsports fans just left for PCars who has a lot more to offer if you're a motorsport fan.

Have notice that either they are waiting for the holidays or the new Vision cars would be GTS than GT6.
No news on any of them for awhile now.

Have notice that either they are waiting for the holidays or the new Vision cars would be GTS than GT6.
No news on any of them for awhile now.
It concerns me to. They never been that silent on the VGT project for that long. No Bugatti would be okay to be just for GTS,but the Hyundai was shown in a GT6 engine in the trailer. So they should release it soon.

God knows I like these VGT cars but they all seem to be inspired by the Audi etron r18 LM cars.

Hyundai have enough money to throw at a Le Mans campaign, they'd probably do better than Nissan!

God knows I like these VGT cars but they all seem to be inspired by the Audi etron r18 LM cars.
Or, more generally, the LMP prototype class. Even then, there are a large number of the VGTs not inspired by the LMP programme despite being racing cars.

Back