Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 18, 2006 #1 Whether I like the latest song and video for Basement Jaxx. It's either brilliant or poor, but I really don't know which! Please watch and give your thoughts...
Whether I like the latest song and video for Basement Jaxx. It's either brilliant or poor, but I really don't know which! Please watch and give your thoughts...
tait meow Premium Messages 1,102 Nov 18, 2006 #2 i wish i could put my finger on it but it is 6 in the morning and i need sleep; all i can say is i like it.
i wish i could put my finger on it but it is 6 in the morning and i need sleep; all i can say is i like it.
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Nov 20, 2006 #3 Well, now I know what's going to be stuck in my head for the next hour or so... I think it's a good video though, a hell of a lot of work. Cool 👍
Well, now I know what's going to be stuck in my head for the next hour or so... I think it's a good video though, a hell of a lot of work. Cool 👍
tait meow Premium Messages 1,102 Nov 20, 2006 #4 SlipZtrEm Well, now I know what's going to be stuck in my head for the next hour or so... I think it's a good video though, a hell of a lot of work. Cool 👍 Click to expand... hey, have you heard any info on the campus cup this year?
SlipZtrEm Well, now I know what's going to be stuck in my head for the next hour or so... I think it's a good video though, a hell of a lot of work. Cool 👍 Click to expand... hey, have you heard any info on the campus cup this year?