|i| CCX RACING |i|787B 2.0|i|R33 VEGAS|i|

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 108 comments
  • 8,197 views
That I like em,, the colors are really nice and I love the angles:tup:
 
thanks, any requests?
 
Yeah, ill do it tonight, thanks
 
Good update CCX, I look forward to your next update.
 
Suave gallery you have here ;)
I really like the last Sauber C9 shot. The framing and composition is awesome! Keep it up man ;)
 
Great Gallery man!!! Those R33 GTR pictures are sweet as!! I might have to take something to seattle now!! hmmm..................:sly:
 
im really sorry guys, but i seem to have misplaced my memory stick, u may not see an update for while until i find it IT ALSO HAS MY ENLISH AND BUSINESS COURSEWORK ON IT :banghead:
 
///scratch/// that last post!! i managed to borrow me dad's memo stick, and here are the pics, its not essentially a DTM as requested, and there is another pic to go with it:



I am quite proud of those 2 pics!​
 
those pictures rock!! that CLK GTR is surpprisingly photogenic in your hands.
 
Love your new way of taking pic ccx, they are looking verry clean.
 
I like the 2nd shot over the 1st shot more.
 
thanks for the comments guys, and requests involving POWERFUL cars?
 
nice updates man!! I love the Tommy Kaira pics the moste :)
the first ford gt pic is nice to!!
 
thanks mavi

anyone got a request for me??
 
Damn,you've got some seriously clean pictures CCX. 👍

Also, check out my new update if you can. 👍

Regards, GT Pro.
 
will do! i think i may do a spyker C8 for my next update if i can make it look good!
 
Scrap the Spyker, me and george morley both did shoots with a silver RUF to compare our ability, both at el capitan, here are my results:



and the banner for post 1:
​
 
JUST ADVERTISE YOUR OWN GALLERY SOMWHERE ELSE ok?

j/k ill take a look
 
argh, this gallery just isnt getting enough replies/veiws for me to carry on :(
 
Not bad, man. And don't feel bad, my gallery hardly gets any comments either. There just aren't enough people wandering around the GT4 boards right now to comment on everyone's gallery.

As for the shots, they're pretty good. You've got some angles that I haven't seen at the Captain before, it looks good.
 
I'm still liking your angles and composition, are pretty good. I also love how the rims look in last side shots. A 👍 for you.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
This gallery of yours is looking good. The old one was also nice, but I see that U have improved a lot. Good quality shots U have here...at don´t give up on improving even more. Cheers:)
 
very nice:tup:
 
Nike One 2022

First, a couple of old-gallery shots to go with this update, i beleive they are worthy.I have only added brightness and contrast as usual.



​
 
Last shot has a very unique angle as well as nice lightening. 👍

 
thanks. and for my next trick. it will be a 787B. but not before more comments!!!
 
Back