I.D.G.T.S Three Videos Out *Updated 2/14/05*

Swift
Very very well done! Excellent use of the camera. Good recreation of their styles. Just good all around.

Only two things that I saw that could've used improvement. The crash should've been more centered on Shingo's car and the dialogue should've been as true to the anime as possible. Now, I've seen the japanese anime translated by Live-Evil, so that's the translation I know.

Again, great job! Lots of fun to watch!

I'd have to agree with Swift. Good job there overall.

My other pet peeve was that... well yeah aside from being the crash more centred (I should have mentioned of an ideal spot to do the crash... the uphill downhill section where you can pick up speed before you either wind up to the start/finish strech or into the forrest... right near the end of the strait on the reverse section would have been PERFECT becuase in the Anime, there was a similar turn, and it could have been done there.

Also the dialouge a bit, if not a lot, I try and follow as close to the Japanese translations or as best I could figure with what Japanese I know (or lack) of... I need to see what Live-Evil did aside from Stage 4.

But anywho, good job there. Best of success to your other videos.

Till later.

great vid! it was very fun to watch. good uses of camera!

This one's little different: you didn't have any of those anime just like last two.
couple problems also: 1) it's too dark too see (well, okay, everyone said that already)

2) There weren't much drifting on the civic
3) and the story didn't flow smooth. the trueno spinning out was great. and the subtitles you made was a good idea also. But when civic tries to bump into the trueno, i couldn't see any much of bumping or shingo spinning or flying out or whatever. but oh well, it was all good

lately, suggestion: you could've made another run of S13 coming into Shingo and takling or whatever, anime would be great use of that scene...
well, that's my opinion

keep on the good work TD!

edit:
oh, last thing: i think you need a new host. i don't think sendit.com would work unless you'd want to update it every week :scared:

JW31
great vid! it was very fun to watch. good uses of camera!
Thanks LOL =)

This one's little different: you didn't have any of those anime just like last two. [/quote]
Didn't have the clips, i think it was better though..

3)But when civic tries to bump into the trueno, i couldn't see any much of bumping or shingo spinning or flying out or whatever. but oh well, it was all good...

Best view i can find... LOL sry.. =(

lately, suggestion: you could've made another run of S13 coming into Shingo and takling or whatever, anime would be great use of that scene...
well, that's my opinion
Thats what i was thinking of! lol i thought about it the last minite!! dang it!!!

R_Riders
I'd have to agree with Swift. Good job there overall.
Thankx

Also the dialouge a bit, if not a lot, I try and follow as close to the Japanese translations or as best I could figure with what Japanese I know (or lack) of... I need to see what Live-Evil did aside from Stage 4.
I deleted all my initial d to save room on my computer... =( so I just thought and remmembered some of the things.. but not exacted... sry

But anywho, good job there. Best of success to your other videos.

Till later. [/QUOTE]

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
Great job ToyotaDrifter, you know what would be kool. Haveing the redsons do practice runs, when you start doing the Project D. WIth gt4, man i can't wait till i hit the track in there

yeah thats what i might do.. after i finish stage one im goning to put it all togetter for the intro kinda =)

Yeah im working on it, LOL i just need to plan it all out first but I.D.G.T.S. is ez to plan so eh... lol hmm.. for the next one its a different track isn't it? what track should i use?

MdnIte
Man... Stuff doing Initial D! You should make your own stories.. If not, I WILL! :D

Give him a break bud. I honestly think that it's pretty slick what he's doing. It takes effort and attention to detail.

TD, why didn't you burn your Initial D episodes to CD?

Swift
Give him a break bud. I honestly think that it's pretty slick what he's doing. It takes effort and attention to detail.

TD, why didn't you burn your Initial D episodes to CD?

lol, im not made of money man! :lol: j/k! well i was thinking about it... then eh.. to many cd's... let see 3 per cd 27/3? or is it 30 for first stage, well anyway yeah to many cd's needed...well its to late anyway.. they all gone lol =(

I found out that i can still recored the video going backwards on deep 2 so i can still get the lights thats y #3 was longer. well back to #4 what map should i use?

ToyotaDrifter
lol, im not made of money man! :lol: j/k! well i was thinking about it... then eh.. to many cd's... let see 3 per cd 27/3? or is it 30 for first stage, well anyway yeah to many cd's needed...well its to late anyway.. they all gone lol =(

I found out that i can still recored the video going backwards on deep 2 so i can still get the lights thats y #3 was longer. well back to #4 what map should i use?

Uh, I have the live evil subs. and I put 1-4 on one cd, 5-10, 11-15 etc..

Why could you only get three per CD?

MdnIte
You should REALLY wait until GT4 TD.... Don't forget there IS a snow track for the Miki chase..

And of course the fact that it will look better since GT4 has better graphics.

HAHA:lol: That latest vid. in the first post is VERY VERY funny:lol:
Pretty good script and very nice text lines you've edited in there, really funny and good quality drifting, 👍:D

Thankx, well its time to wait for gt4 to come out.. then i got to win the cars.. ARG going to take a little longer but its all good! now i can have back fire in it =)
-TD

Arghh... i missed this latest one :( i wasnt able to come online much after my transition to australia for overseas studies (no more cable connection sobs). TD could you reupload it and drop me an email to inform me about it when you are free? Its ok if you are too busy at the moment. Thanks.

Back