I.D.G.T.S Three Videos Out *Updated 2/14/05*

nightkids4ever
a japanese anime in cantonese? or is it mandarin

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. When I was watching the clip, the guy who I think is going to play Takumi was talking in Mandarin or is it Cantonese.

TrUeNo_oF_AkInA
i was kinda wondering, will the trueno S.S. be in GT4? can anyone show me or tell me if there is thanx

searching might help? :yuck:

i'm not so sure about it niether.. trueno S.S. in gt4... you might want to go to GT4 section and ask, or go to the "master-car list"

i guess the 3rd video and the rest will be on gt4... yes?

It is going to be a chinese movie and will be out next year around chinese new year i think. The guy who did the 5,4,3,2,1 using his fingers is going to be Takumi and yes, he was speaking mandarin.

Yes i think the SS version of the Trueno would be there, i think it would be awesome if they had a SS version of a Ev04 or a Ev0 5. The GC8v ( Bunta's car) would be cool also. Well keep up the good work with the video's Dang(toyo drifter).

Thanks Man... im hoping by the time i finish the Ae86 vs the honda gt4 will come out and i wont have to worrie about the other cars not being in the game... Like the evo3 and the levin

Hey, figured I'd say something since now I can say a bit of relevance to the 2nd video.

First off, not bad I guess, I don't think I need to say it could have been better somehow but I guess it was okay, some things I would suggest but heck... I'm guessing you'll do better for the next one, I'm actually suprised I'm responding this way since for one the AE86 VS R32 battle is an all time favorite of mine, if it were up to me, I'd try and mimic what was in the anime in GT3 down to the last tire mark somehow but this is just me.

Not sure what else to say, good job, hope you'll do better on the next one,

Till later.

Thier down for now... I'm the one hosting them and I was about to go over my 100gig bandwidth so. The folder has been closed untill nov 10ish.

Thanks for letting us know... and thanks for hosting btw... oh.. its nov 10th... heh... well if you dont have any more room for my idgts its ok just let me know before hand OK...
-TD out

Thanks For Telling Us Ryen

Dang.. I have to drift in the slow red Honda... The Tureno can beat it with 160HP and the
Honda having Full Mod's, but thats with less angle on the drifting for the Tureno. And since it's drifting it slows it down on the big turns.. YEP its fun! I got lots of things to do so... Mabye due dat end of this mounth.. I dont really know.. We'll have to see if my brother or friend can help me with the drifting

Where Back In Action! I'm teaching my friend how to drift. Got my bother back into drifting. Got 3 other friends into (meaning new comers) drifting. So yeah might get that video soon. Plus, with Gran Turismo 4 coming out we can go right into the AE86 vs Evo III. So everything is back on track sorry for the dealy. And if you guys want the other to videos just tell me to reupload them. I found a easy host. http://s31.yousendit.com/ Just upload and your set. Its fast and free. The only thing is, it only stays for 1 week (7days) so if you want me to rehost just pm me or post.
Thanks For Waiting
-TD

Back