I.D.G.T.S Three Videos Out *Updated 2/14/05*

Yeah, Me and my bro just did the AE86 vs EK9 or what ever (Red honda) yeah so im going to be uploading that soon. Next is the evo II right?... hmm.. i think i might skip it and start the other one. But im not going to upload it. Im going to get the evo 3 in gt4 make that video then upload both at the same time =)

edit: nvm next is
4. AE86 VS Sileighty - Mako and Sayuki
5. AE86 VS S14 - Kenta
6. AE86 VS FD3s - Ryosuke
7. AE86 VS EVO4 - Seji
Then 8. AE86 vs Evo3 =) 👍 so its all good we got time for me to win the evo 3 on gt4

Just found out something... when i go to gt4 to 2 player drift... i cant use my garage cars... so how am i going to do some twin drifting... AH!!! FUG MONKEYS! I also heard that you cant save 2player replays..(but im not sure on that) .. hope they change it in the us ver.

Gabkicks
lol, postwhore :dopey:

lol. thank you :)

Just found out something... when i go to gt4 to 2 player drift... i cant use my garage cars... so how am i going to do some twin drifting... AH!!! FUG MONKEYS! I also heard that you cant save 2player replays..(but im not sure on that) .. hope they change it in the us ver.

well. that is a problem....

how about i.link. or whatever they feature for LAN. 💡 ?

Don't worry TD.. PAL version is gonna have 2 player garage mode.. So I'll probably end up making it :P

Yeah, Me and my bro just did the AE86 vs EK9 or what ever (Red honda) yeah so im going to be uploading that soon. Next is the evo II right?... hmm.. i think i might skip it and start the other one. But im not going to upload it. Im going to get the evo 3 in gt4 make that video then upload both at the same time =)

edit: nvm next is
4. AE86 VS Sileighty - Mako and Sayuki
5. AE86 VS S14 - Kenta
6. AE86 VS FD3s - Ryosuke
7. AE86 VS EVO4 - Seji
Then 8. AE86 vs Evo3 =) so its all good we got time for me to win the evo 3 on gt4
here's what I know
AE86 vs Sil-Eighty (has to be done in GT4 since it has an Sil-Eighty)
AE86 vs S14 (rain battle)
AE86 vs FC3S
2nd Stage
AE86 vs Evo IV
AE86 vs Evo III (GT4)
FC3S vs Evo III (GT4)
AE86 vs Levin (GT4)
3rd Stage
AE86 vs Evo III (after new motor) (GT4)
AE86 vs MR2
4th Stage
AE86 vs Miata
FD3S vs ER34 (Skyline, R34 looking) (GT4? is there an ER34 in that?)
AE86 vs EK9 (99 Civic Type-R)
FD3S vs DC2
AE86 vs Spoon EK9 (99 Civic Type-R)
AE86 vs Altezza
FD3S vs FD3S (Black)
AE86 vs Cappo (GT4)
vs Evo VI
vs Evo V
FD3S (rematch with black FD3S) vs
i left those blank cus i dunno who races who.
also someone check if I left any out. I have a wierd feeling that I did...

Whats The DC2? I dont remember that battle.... Oh i need to do the battle with the AE85 Turbo Vs Slivia.. uh... 14? 13? yeah the silver one, Where they get owned.

ToyotaDrifter
Whats The DC2? I
i don't really follow initial D but i took a look at this thread <8- P and if you are asking what the DC2 is in general its the last generation of the american integra. it has the 2 dot headlights. im not going to go into specifics because i don't really follow integras either. the RSX/integra is known as the DC5 in case you need that one later 👍

it was when they were racing that tokugawa school? i dont remember the name but it was something like that. They didnt show the race as usual. :indiff: Just the start.

UPDATED VIDEO LINK FIRST PAGE
click on it then save please dont open =) thanks send me some comments... To dark? music? anything to help me make it better..

nice job TD! and yes, the lighting could be upped a little. just a few areas where it was super dark. besides that nice job!

:lol: lolz, Yeah I thought so. Its just if its to high it gets fuzzy. So I turned it up a tad but it seems like its still dark so I'll keep messing with it till its not fuzzy anymore. Thanks
-TD

HAHA!! :lol: I LOVED it. The captions were classic! I think this was my favorite because it involved a lot of driving. The first had too little driving, and the second was too short. You should have added a few clips like when Shinego ran into the guard rail. The 360 was my favorite. It was well executed 👍
Nice job. How are you going to go 86vs sileighty on GT3. I think you should go OLD skool and use GT2 just so that episode is done.

hitting the gard rail, that was at the end... hmm should of showed him crashing more huh... lol then show cole coming lol, the sileighty... isn't that the blue one? I can just use the silvia or something its all good i can do it np, hmm... you say i need more racing OK!! done!! Thanks For the tips
-TD

Great job ToyotaDrifter, you know what would be kool. Haveing the redsons do practice runs, when you start doing the Project D. WIth gt4, man i can't wait till i hit the track in there.

Dude that was sick... 86 vs. hatch the part when you guys recreated the hatch hitting the 86.

Enjoyed it very much.

Thumbs up to ToyotaDrifter and SuperChiem 👍 👍 👍

Very very well done! Excellent use of the camera. Good recreation of their styles. Just good all around.

Only two things that I saw that could've used improvement. The crash should've been more centered on Shingo's car and the dialogue should've been as true to the anime as possible. Now, I've seen the japanese anime translated by Live-Evil, so that's the translation I know.

Again, great job! Lots of fun to watch!

Back