I don´t Know what to use to.............

  • Thread starter Thread starter LANDO
  • 5 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
800
Spain
Madrid, Spain
Messages
Landokarl
get the Scudo Pikes (I think it is the last rally in Hard Special condition). What car would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance.
 
i think that your get the escudo in the second to last special condition challenge
 
I used for all races P206 WRC, slightly tuned for easy and normal races, and fully tuned for hard races (came in handy when fighting that hardcore lancia S4 on several tracks and the 787B on wet tsukuba). All I did was to make a setup for tarmac races (lowered car, harder suspension more camber) and another for snow and gravel (higher, softer, less). I don't think I tinkered with gearbox at all (not suer, but I don't think so).

Sure, P206 WRC is expencive, but it serverd me very well on those races and it helped me to cruise through 206 Cup under manufacturer race.
 
Don't laugh but I've been using a slightly tuned Ram 1500.

I get the full 200 A-Spec points every time and if I drive it just right, I will by a large margin every time.

Now I'm only halfway through the 'normal' rallies, but I have alot of tuning to go if I need to.
 
use the one that you win on the second special condition race on easy that worked for me
 
Back