i!Favourite Mini Ever!i

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 44 comments
  • 2,094 views

Favourite Mini

  • Cooper

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Cooper S

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Cooper S Works

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Schnitzer

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Monte Carlo

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • West Tuning

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Digi-Tec

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAD Motorsport

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Janspeed

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll trust myself to tune it...

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Hartge

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Mini One

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini One D

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Original

    Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Other (please post)

    Votes: 11 24.4%

  • Total voters
    45
Ah! So it is!
 
The Hamann one...

00003058.gif
 
Probably the one in the 3rd pic down, on left. Also shown further down page - mini1.gif and mini2.gif........

http://www.zeemax.com/7BmwMini.htm

One change I'd make - rip out the crappy Chrysler motor and drop in worked SR20DET! Giddy up!!!!

EVC
 

Attachments

  • zeemax.jpg
    zeemax.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
Yeah, theres too many to choose from! I'll have them all thank you very much.:D
 
I see the Qvick Mini a lot (racetrack close to where I live) and I love it too ! I'll post some pics as soon as I can....

But my favorite Mini is the one from the Italian Job (the Mini Cooper S Works with aero kit) !
 
i remember hearing some 1 was building a origonal mini with a b20 turbo engine here in the uk there also a twin r1 engined rwd mini and a various other bike, honda and rover engined minis about

that m3 powered BMW mini is a monster though :D
 
Dark green, white stripes, moon roof. Cooper Works.
 
OK just like to say ordered a brand new Cooper S couple of weeks ago, guess I get to own my favorite mini ever :) :) :D :D :D :D
 
Isn't the Mini engine the same architecture as the one in the Neon? ...So I am thinking...a SRT-4 engine/tranny should bolt right in, right? :D

I would do that if I got a Mini.

But, notwithstanding that, I voted for the original. Big go-cart, as MazKid said. :)
 
Unfortunatly, the neon uses a 2.4 litre engine opposed to the 1.6 in the MINI. However, the MINI engine was co-made with Chrysler, so some of there parts could very possibly work.
 
Back