I Have 166 XJ13's: AMA.

  • Thread starter Thread starter flynnsarcade1
  • 11 comments
  • 1,334 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
United States
United States
It took an obnoxiously long time to do, and lead me to question exactly what I am doing with my life. I can now navigate the gt6 menu system very quickly.
 
Your greed disgusts me.
I feel sick.
 
GT6 General Questions. And your question is????? Infact your point of this thread is?
 
go outside
 
Good for you! I have 102 cars, none are the same.
Besides what are you going to do with 166 of the same car. Run the few races you can enter with that car?
 
Good for you! I have 102 cars, none are the same.
Besides what are you going to do with 166 of the same car. Run the few races you can enter with that car?

Sell them.

I myself only bought 60 of the Ferraris.
 
Last edited:
Why on earth you bought XJ13's? when the ferrari versio was much closer = needing less clicks
 
*awaits PDs decision to make expensive cars un-sellable*

Spend, spend like a crazy fiend.
 
Thread closed, so more people don't feel invited to attack. 👎
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back