I have 400k, what should I buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xEquinox
  • 7 comments
  • 1,045 views
Messages
194
So? I was thinking about buying like a Corvette, Ford GT, and Viper ACR because I don't own any of those yet, but at the same time, I could just buy one really good car for 400k.. So, what car should I buy?
 
Buy the cars you need to complete the races you need to complete. If you want to save up a bit more you could get a ZR1 and Race mod it.
 
Do the Seasonal Events. You should then have 2.5mil, even more if you haven't done the previous.

If you've done the Seasonal Events you don't need another car.
 
Wait for the ZZII to turn up in the UCD? A 69k supercar!
 
Get a Ferrari Scuderia
 
Honda NSX Type R - 120k
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 250K

Then buy the Tommy Kaira ZZII when it shows up at the dealership.
 
Viper ACR it only costs 100k.

Great value for money.
 
Do the Seasonal Events. You should then have 2.5mil, even more if you haven't done the previous.

If you've done the Seasonal Events you don't need another car.

3,500,000 credits + 350,000 XP for Bonus Race 4 in seasonal events, assuming gold for everything.
 
Back