I have a Question about Explorer 6 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 3 comments
  • 887 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
if ne1 can help me:

1 if i dl it will i lose everything in my favoites?
2 should i dl it or is it just a wast of time???

Thanks for the help.:D
 
1. No, you will retain all of your favorites.

2. If you have a fast connection, yeah, what the hell. Download it. If you don't, you're not missing anything.

3. Windows Me bites the big one.

4. Fix the feckin' memory leak already, wouldja? I'm so sick of having to reboot I want to reboot myself. I have 448 MB of RAM for cryin' out loud.

Sorry to rant....MS sux0rs it!
 
Originally posted by risingson77
1. No, you will retain all of your favorites.

2. If you have a fast connection, yeah, what the hell. Download it. If you don't, you're not missing anything.

3. Windows Me bites the big one.

4. Fix the feckin' memory leak already, wouldja? I'm so sick of having to reboot I want to reboot myself. I have 448 MB of RAM for cryin' out loud.

Sorry to rant....MS sux0rs it!

Cool thanks i do have a fast connection Cable and im using win 98 2nd .
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Cool thanks i do have a fast connection Cable and im using win 98 2nd .

Good man. I see you are smarter than I am (I ran out to buy Me).

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Back