I just got a call to race at Spa

• Thread starter kart.no.38
  • 64 comments
In GT6 I am 1 in about 2,000, but in electric karts I am only 1 in 500. Still have a little ways to go in real life. 1 in 500 isn't good enough. :)

Today was the best battle ever, 13 laps side by side.

When you play GT6 try focus on there areas that you're lacking as a driver. For example do 20 laps without a single mistake (like missing apexes) or focus on doing 10 laps within a 10th of a second etc etc.

Read more about Deliberate Practice to know what I mean. It's a game changer for anyone who wants to become really good at something.

When you play GT6 try focus on there areas that you're lacking as a driver. For example do 20 laps without a single mistake (like missing apexes) or focus on doing 10 laps within a 10th of a second etc etc.

Read more about Deliberate Practice to know what I mean. It's a game changer for anyone who wants to become really good at something.
The thing in GT that I need to improve most significantly in is tuning, but that's no help for GT Academy. :lol: I'm not good at a lot of things, even though I was the 150th best player in the world this year. I know that I am terrible at a lot of things, but I'm really good at things too. And that almost makes up for it. :)

Last edited:
The thing in GT that I need to improve most significantly in is tuning, but that's no help for GT Academy. :lol: I'm not good at a lot of things, even though I was the 150th best player in the world this year. I know that I am terrible at a lot of things, but I'm really good at things too. And that almost makes up for it. :)

You need to focus on making the bad things better ;) don't worry about tuning the car, worry about tuning your driving. Make a list of the things that you can improve on and then focus on one item at a time.

You need to focus on making the bad things better ;) don't worry about tuning the car, worry about tuning your driving. Make a list of the things that you can improve on and then focus on one item at a time.
I'm in the GTPlanet Endurance Series, so that will surely make me faster. :lol: I find that I learn more when I am losing than when I am winning.

I'm in the GTPlanet Endurance Series, so that will surely make me faster. :lol: I find that I learn more when I am losing than when I am winning.

Latest Posts

Back