I just want to say; It's 12sec. Civic back from Africa.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 12sec. Civic
  • 21 comments
  • 898 views
I remember seeing a lot of your posts in some older threads.

Welcome back. 👍
 
Welcome back, what were you doing in Africa? (if you don't know me, I've replaced SC/Jared)
 
Its that ***** that stole my newspapers! Get him! ;) Welcom back
 
Welcome back. I remember you, but you probably don't remember me.
 
Welcome back.
 
Oh yeah, I remember you...wow it's been a looong time.
 
Yeah, I thought you disappeared forever, welcome back! Hope you become a frequent poster again.
 
Welcome back, I remember seeing you around.
 
I remember you. Good to see you again! You won't recognize me because I changed usernames.
 
I also remember you, Welcome back :cheers:
 
Welcome back to the Planet ;)
I don't know you anyway :dunce:
 
Welcome back, 12 sec! Glad to see you checking in.
 
Welcome back! I don't remember you, but thats besides the point now isn't it?
 
You realise it began in Afrika, right?

Long time, no see...still got the Jag, by the way?
 
What is going on 12sec. Civic, I remember you from back in the day : )
 
I remember this one, with the all-wheel drive.
Man that car was awesome.

Welcome home.
 
Is it your birthday today 12sec. Civic?

If so HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!
 
AW, I'm touched.

The Civic and Jag are long gone. I am driving a boring ass 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a somewhat torquey 5.3L V8.

GTP is like my virtual family.
 
5.3L V8? Should be a little more than somewhat torquey.
 
It's a 5.2. 1998 though so it could be a 5.9.

Welcome back by the way. :D
 
Back