• Thread starter V1P3R
  • 33 comments

V1P3R

(Banned)
9267c9de30e149308d353f6kj0.jpg

0c47a4fcac1b4c339d2167eoe4.jpg

lmfao.gif

There is a thread for car pics.

I don't find that funny either. Maybe I'm missing something.

you know how to.......make ridiculous threads with ridiculous looking cars in them? i dunno, what's the point of this thread exactly? :confused:

There is a thread for car pics.

I don't find that funny either. Maybe I'm missing something.

you know how to.......make ridiculous threads with ridiculous looking cars in them? i dunno, what's the point of this thread exactly? :confused:

Both of you completely missed what was on the image. Congratulations. :dunce:

Passenger door: Work logo + I,T, and ! vinyls = "Work it!"
So, therefore, the title "I know how to..." + "Work it!" should be quite easy to understand.

So, therefore, the title "I know how to..." + "Work it!" should be quite easy to understand.

I got that bit, but I don't see how that's funny. It certainly doesn't deserve its own thread when we have a pictures thread already.

You missed something as well ;-)

"I know how to" "Work IT" + the "Hooker sign" on the back ;-) Make your own assumptions !.... This thread should be at least PG13 !.....

You missed something as well ;-)

"I know how to" "Work IT" + the "Hooker sign" on the back ;-) Make your own assumptions !.... This thread should be at least PG13 !.....

What made you think that I missed that sticker on his bumper? I just spent the past 4 hours drifting with the guy. Maybe you should mention the "Hoosier Daddy" sticker combo on the driver's door. :rolleyes:

Toyomatt, i don't think what you said was very appropriate. I mean, all he said was that if he had pictures, he should have put them in the Forza 2 Car Pics thread. I really don't think you needed to call him a dick just for that.

What made you think that I missed that sticker on his bumper? I just spent the past 4 hours drifting with the guy. Maybe you should mention the "Hoosier Daddy" sticker combo on the driver's door. :rolleyes:

Apologies.... I wasn't trying to insult you...

Toyomatt, i don't think what you said was very appropriate. I mean, all he said was that if he had pictures, he should have put them in the Forza 2 Car Pics thread. I really don't think you needed to call him a dick just for that.

Thanks for your opinion. 👍

Apologies.... I wasn't trying to insult you...

It's cool. I just hate it when people don't even give a positive comment about something, regardless of it's location correctness. Instead of a "Nice/funny pic, but could you throw this in the Pic thread?" we got, "There is a thread for car pics. I don't find that funny either. Maybe I'm missing something."

Not exactly the warmest welcome, nor the most polite.

It's cool. I just hate it when people don't even give a positive comment about something, regardless of it's location correctness. Instead of a "Nice/funny pic, but could you throw this in the Pic thread?" we got, "There is a thread for car pics. I don't find that funny either. Maybe I'm missing something."

Not exactly the warmest welcome, nor the most polite.

I wasn't trying to be negative at all.. I did find it slighty amusing. Especially with the "Work IT" and "Hooker" stickers in combination..

But I agree, if you can't say something nice, maybe you should just leave the keyboard alone...

We cool ?...

I wasn't trying to be negative at all.. I did find it slighty amusing. Especially with the "Work IT" and "Hooker" stickers in combination..

But I agree, if you can't say something nice, maybe you should just leave the keyboard alone...

We cool ?...

Yup. ;)

Yeh I'm cool. I wasn't trying to be awkward or anything. Just trying to keep things organised.

Am I the only person here who actually likes this design job? If I had Forza 2 I'd want one. "Hoosier Daddy?!" is actually quite clever.

Now, draw a silouette of a female on the bonnet and it would be perfect.

:lol: Oh man... geez, I'm sorry you had to do all my dirty work Toyo. It was entertaining to read though. Mark T... get a sense of humor sheesh.

Anyway... if I'd had the patience to do it, I'd be showing more work with a replication on some cars of something from an episode of Top Gear.

Am I the only person here who actually likes this design job? If I had Forza 2 I'd want one. "Hoosier Daddy?!" is actually quite clever.

I was thinking of auctioning it off too. I'd sell it to you if you had FM2. :lol:

DWA
:lol: Oh man... geez, I'm sorry you had to do all my dirty work Toyo. It was entertaining to read though. Mark T... get a sense of humor sheesh.

Just to let you know that everyone has a different sense of humour, especially on a community like GTP. Just because I don't find it funny doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humour. No hard feelings anyway.

Ok, Frenchie 2.0 includes...

- A new flag on the hood.
- flipped the text on "ROAR" so in the unfortunate event of some retard hitting me from behind and me having to catch up they can see what's coming up and what it is saying.
- Darker paint for more contrast
- Red Wheels and Red window tint

I say it's a success and if my estimations are correct All this French power should translate into about 10 extra HP! wOOt! :lol:

399be8a216bc4cb0a77b2cbod1.jpg

Back