I-Link in GT-4 ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MBP
  • 7 comments
  • 592 views

MBP

Messages
26
Hi there Gt4 fans, is there gonna be a I -link in Gt4??????????

I hope so! Because online racing is oke, but i -link racing is better! Than driving spilt sceern!

6 psx 2- 6 tv's- and 6 GT4 games.

Greetings MBP 👍
 
I doubt I-link will be supported since newer PS2's don't even have the port anymore, but I am pretty sure you will be able to do the same thing with a LAN.
 
Arcticfox
I doubt I-link will be supported since newer PS2's don't even have the port anymore, but I am pretty sure you will be able to do the same thing with a LAN.

Thanks for youre replay!

I hope so, because my friends love to play I-link battles.
30 rounds with pit stops gives a lot off fun.

Greetings MBP

GT 4 rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in da Game World off Racing!!!!
:)
 
yeah.....unfortunately its true......all of the new PS2's don't have the i-link port anymore.......god's knows why they got rid of it!! (ive got one :) ) ....looks like online gaming is what sony is now aiming for...
 
lan is confirmed, but that doesnt mean it wont have i-link...
timesplitters2 for example, can do both lan and ilink
 
Yeah, I can't imagine them dropping iLink completely. It doesn't make sense. But the addition of LAN will be a welcome change. Sony screwed up big time when they didn't have ethernet built into the console.
 
Back